“Great Place to Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Sharon
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in West Middlesex
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I have stayed at this Hampton many times and once again everything was perfect. Room was clean, bed was clean, staff was friendly and helpful. This Hotel is easy on and off from the Interstate, overall I can't find anything not to like about this Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 June 2013

This Hampton is located right off the freeway so it is easy to get to. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and comfortable and very safe. I enjoyed my stay and will return the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Hotel was extremely clean and staff was incredibly helpful. Salt water pool was awesome as you are not overcome by chemical smells when you enter the pool area. Great for asthmatic children.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnSharon, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sharon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

We love hearing that you enjoyed our salt water pool. Most hotels do not offer the salt water so people are excited when they hear that we do. You are correct about not being overcome by a chemical smell in our pool. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

My son and I were out of town for the weekend 6hrs away from home and originally checked in at the Red Roof Inn to which we had a horrible experience. I immediately called over to the Hampton Saturday morning and they could not have been more understanding and helpful! They allowed me early check in to get settled immediately. The establishment is extremely clean and well staffed...worth every penny!!! I will definitely stay here again and again if ever in town again and to further that I will stay at any Hilton establishment for all future getaways!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words about our property. We are so happy to hear that we could get you a room right away. Cleanliness of a hotel is very important and we are happy to hear that our team met your standards. We are pleased that your entire stay was worth every penny and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel. I think the location is convenient if you need to hop on the I80, which is what we had to do. Very impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms. The decor is very nice and everything appears to be brand new. The staff was very nice and helpful. We didn't get a chance to enjoy the complimentary breakfast but I'm sure its just as good as the other Hampton Inn Hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We love to hear that you had a great stay with us. Our hotel is just over a year old and we were built with all new décor for the brand. We are happy to hear that our staff was able to make your stay even better. Next time you stop to see us you will have to stay for our deluxe breakfast. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

The hotel has everything we need and like: a small kitchen in the suite, large living room area and sleeping area, warm full breakfast, pool - but best of all the staff is the best! And the newness of the hotel is still evident.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. We are proud of the staff we have at our hotel and I am happy to hear that you got to experience our hospitality first hand. We look forward to seeing you again Holly.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

We have stayed at a lot of Hampton’s. And each one IS different. I think it depends on the management. Some were very clean and the breakfast is good and some were not so great and the breakfast not so great either. I was kind of hesitant after reading some of the reviews. But everybody has their opinions; I didn’t have any issues at all. The place was CLEAN!!!!!!!!!! That was my main concern. I would definitely stay here again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Middlesex
Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle
Quality Inn Hermitage
Quality Inn Hermitage
#2 of 4 in Hermitage

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sharon? Share your experiences!