Holiday Inn Express Sharon/Hermitage
Super 8 West Middlesex/Sharon Area(West Middlesex)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$74
Red Roof
US$65
US$53
Royal Motel - Hermitage(Hermitage)(Great Value!)
US$44
Travelocity
Travelodge Hubbard OH(Hubbard)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$59
US$85
US$82
US$97
All reviewscookiesfront deskputting greenhot soupreading glasseshappy hourpretzelsdining areamini fridgeon wednesdaysmotion sensortypical hieking suitelittle extraswednesday nightnight lighthermitage area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2013

This is out third time at this inn and we will stop again. Place is immaculate. They have food in the evenings and a happy hour where mixed drinks or beer is $.25 each, yes twenty-five cents. My husband had a very nice martini. The breakfast was excellent. Wide variety of choices. In the evenings, in the lobby there is popcorn, cookies and fruit. Rooms are large with refrigerators. Staff is extremely pleasant. Decor is very nice. Nice view of the surrounding area, since it is situated on a hill.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank grantham353
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This hotel is nice, very nice!
Landscaping is one of the nicest i've seen at the 200 or so IHG hotels and other brand hotels I've stayed at. (Orange Lake FL is nicer, 1,400 acre resort though). Small but very well maintained, pond, tiny mini golf, water falls.. super cool to walk around.
The night we checked in, they had a complimentary bbq and drinks which was great, everything was fresh, well prepared and as some items were running low, the staff kept bringing out more.
Fresh fruits (apples/bananas), popcorn, cookies, chips, were also available at the front desk.

I travel for work, and spend close to 100 nights/year at hotels, with a majority going to IHG hotels. I mostly travel alone and don't care for the "Complimentary room upgrade" that platinum members are supposed to receive, if rooms are available. On this trip my wife and two children came along and i was hoping to take advantage of this benefit for giving most of my hotel business stays to IHG hotels.
Upon checking in, I asked the clerk (young girl) if I could get a complimentary room upgrade for being a platinum elite member, her response was "I can't make that decision" she also mentioned that there was a "suite" available if I wanted to pay for the rate. Thinking she was new, I thought she might not even be aware of the IHG loyalty program or the benefits IHG claims for their platinum elite members.
On my way back from the car with my luggage, i noticed a gentleman in a suit, thinking he was the night time manager, i asked him if there was another room available as a complimentary upgrade for a platinum member.
He replied, "Subject to availability, we are all sold out." I informed him that the girl sitting beside him said there was a room available, unfortunately he rudely cut me off repeatedly saying "subject to availability" and then he apparently got upset and said "someone will book that room".. and kept repeating "subject to availability" while i kept walking to the elevator... Nice hotel but perhaps managers should not feel the need to belittle their guests, to prove their superiority to new employees.
Needless to say i will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank Adizam
expressmanager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sharon/Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear Platinum Elite Member,
First, thank you for your positive comments related to our hotel grounds and our managers' barbeque party. Second, please accept my sincerest apology for our associate who was discourteous to you and his coworker. As an IHG Rewards Member, I am sure that your understand the terms of the program. This person was not the night manager and although what he was saying is correct, his manner was impolite. I am sure that he did not understand how his demeanor was being perceived.
I ask that you reconsider visiting us again. It is important that you check on our progress and offer additional feedback.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay! Very clean and up to date. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It was nice to be offered a soda or water at checkin, as well as a fresh fruit bowl and popcorn. They have a nice pool, small workout room, putting green...just nice all the way around! A good value for a nice place.

Room Tip: Some rooms are still smoking rooms (yuck!) so make sure you don't get a room near those if you're a non-smoker.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This is a wonderful hotel. Clean, spacious, very friendly employees right up to the housekeeping staff.
The bath tubs are gigantic as has been mentioned, snacks are available pretty much all day and there is a lovely outdoor area to enjoy.
They also have "theme" rooms, as in The Venetian, The Paris, The South Pacific etc.which include a HUGE jacuzzi tub and theme decor. Relax, and enjoy imagining a grand adventure. So much fun!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sumac_13
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We just returned from a family reunion in Sharon. First time we stayed here already talking about staying again in the future. Hotel Staff was wonderful and freindly, service was excellent and the hotel was extremely clean. We stayed in a two room suite and it was very clean and spacious. The bathtub was HUGE almost too big and deep for a short person :) My kids enjoyed the pool which was a very clean and beautiful area. I loved the gardens outiside. Breakfast was delicous. It is a great hotel for a family! Thank you for a wonderful hotel experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family