My family and I have been coming to this hotel for almost 10 years and have been greeted with the same level of hospitality since! every staff member there on duty goes out of their way to ensure we have the best experience in their hotel. The building itself is in immaculate condition for its age as well as the rooms and furniture. The hotel has sort of a European/Mediterranean-style going on. There are many tropical plants around the hotel, courtyard, pool area. As well as many tropical-like suites to pick from e.g. The Mediterranean Suite, or the Garden Suite, The Mandalay Suite, or the Safari Suite. If your more interested in sleeping then the hotel has plenty of typical rooms for you to pick from. Some rooms come equipped with coffee makers, microwaves, king-size beds, etc. I believe all rooms come with in-room wifi, and the small price is included in the bill. There is a password to access the wifi which can be given to you by the people at the front dest. Be advised that they change the password weekly for those who have "extended stays", and some parts of the building may have a weaker wifi signal depending where you are. The only suggestion is for the family suite. The suite has one king-size bed and one queen size bed in a separate room. I would suggest that you keep the king-size bed but instead add two twin-size beds for a brother and sister to sleep in. If you do have a family of four and your little sister already got dibs on the queen size bed :p, then you can call down to front desk and they can provide you with a fairly uncumfortable roll-away cot. Other then that, this hotel is beyond amazing. I would highly recommend it if you are traveling through Sharon/ Hermitage or visiting family nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Sharon / Hermitage, PA is a recipient of the prestigious 'Torchbearer' Award from IHG Hotels for 2008. This makes 4 years of outstanding customer service recognized by IHG Hotels. The HI Express and Suites in Sharon/Hermitage, PA is only 25 minutes from the Youngstown Regional Airport. Our hotel is conveniently located to Shenango Valley Mall, Prime Outlets in Grove City, Amish Country and right next door to beautiful Tam O' Shanter Golf Course.Our hotel features: associate empowerment training for total guest satisfaction, themed spa suites, Presidential suites with fireplaces, soaking tubs, family suites and romance suites complete with heart-shaped tubs, two port high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms, kitchenettes, guest laundry, meeting rooms, tropical Indoor pool and spa, complimentary manager s party, complimentary Express Start breakfast and our famous value-added 'wow' service touches. Please book early and have your chance to experience an exceptional value, with top ranked services at a great price. We put a new meaning to price value in your hotel stay so be smart with the leaders in the Holiday Inn Express and Suites brand. Please Note: Pool is for registered guests only. No pool or guest room parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Sharon/Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sharon/Hermitage Hotel West Middlesex
- Holiday Inn West Middlesex
- Holiday Inn Express Hermitage
- West Middlesex Holiday Inn