“Wonderful stay!”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in West Middlesex
Texas
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 1 January 2011

We loved this hotel. The rooms and beds were comfortable. The room had a flat screen TV that our kids could connect to their video game. The bathroom was roomy and had a great shower. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast included eggs and alternated between bacon, sausage and ham. There was also a variety of cereals, pancakes, breads and rolls, juices, and coffee. Coffee and snacks were always available, with cookies and popcorn in the evenings. There were several highchairs and some toys and books available in the lounge. They also have some boardgames and cards available for guests to use. There is a small workout area. The pool and hot tub were nice. Wireless internet worked very well.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Gifford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 December 2010

My husband and I came to stay at this hotel as my son was wrestling for the weekend at a tournament in Hickory. I have stayed many places and I am still just in shock over how wonderful this hotel is in every aspect. When we checked in the staff immediately asked if we needed a drink, snack, etc.? I truly looked in amazement. We had my son (7 yrs.) and his two friends with us (Age 7, 8). Three little boys who loved the pool/hot tub. The area of the pool is better than anyone I have ever been to. Very clean and decorated beautifully. The hotel was clean everywhere, great little snacks all around, good breakfast and the rooms were larger than any "regular" room I have ever stayed in and equipped with microwave and fridge. I cannot imagine this hotel ever getting a bad rating as I found nothing at fault. The staff was unbelievable which was so nice as anymore people don't seem to take pride in their jobs like these people do. I am an average person but do like clean/nice hotels and this has topped them all.

As far as not being able to find this hotel --- my husband and I seem to always have an argument on every trip about not being able to find things. We found this hotel right away with no problem!!! Anyone looking to stay in this area definately stay at this hotel. I know we will be back next year when we are here to wrestle!!!!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 27 November 2010

What an amazing experience! I had been driving for about six hours that day. I wasn’t excited about driving over an hour in the dark (deer season) but was glad when I got to the hotel. The interchange is a bit tricky but if you follow the directions given by the hotel, you’ll have no problem. Drive slowly! The sign will be visible a little late for any last-minute changes. When I checked in, it was obvious they were aiming to please. I got settled into my enormous room and then went down for the cocktails and soup they told me about. Amazing! I had the soup and helped myself to a frozen enchilada and put it in the microwave. The cocktails were generous, name-brand liquors, and served by a very friendly member of staff. Breakfast included quite the deal with the pancake maker I have not seen before. Still a Holiday Inn Express breakfast with the cinnamon buns. While the price was higher than other Holiday Inn Express properties, it was worth it! I would recommend anyone stay here when they are in the area or just passing through. There were cookies in my room, too! A note to the manager . . . don’t be so defensive when someone posts a negative review on this site. The other reviews speak very well of you and carry the day.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
San Diego, California
Reviewed 23 November 2010

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Hermitage 7 times over the last few years. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. The rooms are spotless. I especially enjoy the complimentary breakfast. Originally from the area I have tried most of the other hotels, motels and inns in the area. The Holiday Inn Express is the only place I will stay.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
sparta-nj
Reviewed 11 November 2010

This hotel is extremely clean, the hotel staff is very friendly and genuinely seem to want to make their guests happy. When you check in they offer you a drink and snack....very relaxing atmosphere, comfortable beds, quiet hotel. GREAT PLACE!!!!! Will definitely stay there again when traveling through on Rt. 80.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 8 November 2010

Hotel is very clean, beds are very comfortable - Staff is very pleasant and helpful. Would definitely recommond this hotel to anyone going shopping in Grove City, PA!~!! it's only about a 10 min driver to shopping

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2010

Great stay! Everyone was friendly & went out of their way to make your stay great. They provide comp foods all day, fruit, soups, etc. Breakfast was a great offering and the entire hotel was very clean. They actually pay attention to special requests by guests. The back of the hotel has a lovely waterfall & pond with koi fish. Great place to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea. I will return here anytime.

• Stayed October 2010
Royal Motel - Hermitage
#1 of 4 in Hermitage
Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City
Best Western Penn-Ohio Inn & Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express Sharon/Hermitage? Share your experiences!