“perfect”

Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/West Mifflin
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in West Mifflin
Reviewed 11 March 2014

rooms excellent and the staff couldnt be more helpful..i stay there as often as i can!!! from very late checkins to very early wake up calls...just a restfull stay...it was nice to be greeted with smiles

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 February 2014

The staff was very pleasant and eager to help. The room was clean and set up very nicely. It was a nice and affordable room for me and my boyfriend or for any couple looking to get away while saving some cash. I really enjoyed my stay and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I found my stay at this Hampton Inn to be quiet and restful the front desk staff is very helpful and friendly, the staff guided me to local restaurants for dinner, they also helped with my business needs and provided traffic advise for the best roads to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Good pillows, good shower, room smelled fantastic, like it had just been dry cleaned or something instead of a carpet fresh smell that I find so often at other hotels. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about areas that I wanted to visit. Oh yeah, the cookies at the desk were delicious!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Great experience---excellent rooms The staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good, rooms clean and quiet. We would choose this motel anytime again. I can't imagine saying more about this motel that isn't positive.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Every staff member I encountered during my stay at this Hampton Inn greeted me and left me with a feeling that they truly wanted me to enjoy my stay at their hotel. They were the most hospitable hotel staff I have encountered in quite some time, and last year I spent 77 nights in hotels including several 5-stars, so that's saying something!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We enjoyed our stay and was very pleased with the friendly staff and appearance of the hotel. We had reservations and the hotel was very proficiant in getting the us the information we needed to enjoy our evening!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
#4 of 5 in West Mifflin
Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - West Mifflin
Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh/Waterfront-West Homestead
Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh - Munhall

Been to Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/West Mifflin? Share your experiences!