“Hampton Inn Never Disappoints”

Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/West Mifflin
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in West Mifflin
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We recently stayed at the Mifflin/PIttsburgh PA Hampton Inn for two nights as we toured around Pittsburgh and attended a baseball game.
This location is VERY convenient and reasonable if you plan to spend time in the city or surroundings. I think we made it into the city within 20 minutes. EASY! The staff gave us a hint for avoiding traffic as we headed to the game and it was the perfect route.
The location is also very close to Target and several other stores in case you need anything.

As always, the rooms were very clean, comfy, and the staff awesome. The Hampton breakfast is included and it was great. Good environment and nice variety of breakfast items. We fueled up each morning before our trek out and it was enough to get us way through to lunchtime.

Thanks Hampton Inn - you never disappoint.

Room Tip: We had a great room on the second floor. If you are traveling with folks that can't do steps th...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 August 2014

terrific value,staff is awesome,accomodations are like being at home..I would highly recommend this hotel , my kids love the breakfast, something for everyone,,this is my hotel of choice! They also have an outdoor pool at this location, we enjoyed it also.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The West Mifflin, PA Hampton Inn is under renovation. My room was redone and the hotel called me a few days before checking in to ask if I would consider a comparable room but with a spa tub to place me in a room not near renovation areas. Upon check in, the person on duty was most pleasant and helpful with a couple of questions I asked as I had not stayed at this particular property before.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed from July 20th until July 23rd and had a great stay. Our family was going to Kennywood and Pittsburgh attractions. All of the staff members were very friendly. The complimentary hot/cold breakfast buffet was tasty and had a variety of foods-French toast sticks, baked goods, bagels/muffins, eggs, juices, etc. At the entrance they usually had lemon flavored water and freshly made chocolate chips cookies. The room was clean, bedding seemed very clean and fresh. They have an outdoor pool as well.
Excellent value and we enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed here for two nights as part of a summer road trip and had a great experience. The property is fresh and clean, they have an excellent breakfast buffet - and they provide breakfast in a bag for those on the go. The staff is exceptionally friendly. I would stay here again and would recommend it to anyone else.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

What is important to my family? a Clean room, great air conditioning, quality bed linens and linens,complimentary breakfast, and convenient location. Service was also great. Your hotel had it all. Well done!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was one of the best experiences I had with a hotel. All of the staff was extremely nice. The breakfast was delicious. We really enjoyed the variety of items available. We also liked how the hot breakfast changed daily. My family enjoyed the cookies in the afternoon and the ice cold water with lemon and orange slices. That was a nice touch! My only compliant is I thought the price was a little high. It was more than I usually spend but the price is also competitive with the other hotels in the area. I would recommend this hotel and look forward to staying there again. What a GREAT experience!

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Mifflin
Comfort Inn
#4 of 5 in West Mifflin
Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - West Mifflin
Crowne Plaza Suites Pittsburgh South

Been to Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/West Mifflin? Share your experiences!