“OMFries!”

The Potato Patch
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in West Mifflin
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Do yourself a favor, stand in the line, forget about the diet, get messy, and enjoy the yumminess! People wait all year for these fries but do keep in mind if you're not a fan of fresh cut, you may not care for these fries!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

A meal in and of itself! A small is sufficient and love the cheese and gravy toppings. This is for the one at Kennywood, we didn't try them at Sandcastle, the line was WAY too long.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very long lines, very few fries, very soggy, very big price!!! No customer service!! Will not do it again!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I recently went to Kennywood and while i normally always get potato patch fries I did not this particular time. However I would like to comment on the efficiency of the new line set up! Oh my god amazing. They have now put up railings and you pay before you get your order. Which actually really seems to be working. The day we went was the 'perfect' day to go to Kennywood, it was warm but not hot in Pittsburgh so you would normally expect long lines at the Potato Patch, Nope not on the day I went.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

These fries are nowhere near what they've been made out to be. Had the bacon cheddar with brown gravy...Overlooked, limp, dark (old oil?), oily fries doused in toppings. I had my hopes up for these and saved them as a treat for the end of the day. Sadly, my hopes and dreams for delicious, fresh fries were shattered. Go in with low expectations and you'll be good to go.