“excellent”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in White Haven
New York City, New York
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

overall wonderful experience . staff very friendly . i also have to mention a housekeeper named joyce cleaned my room nicely , sweet personality , she is definitly an asset to your company . i will be returning again .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Heatherwaltz, General Manager at Comfort Inn-Pocono Mountain, responded to this review, 15 September 2013
Crystal C ~

Thank you for taking a moment to write a survey about your recent stay at Comfort Inn Pocono Mountain. I will be sure too give a big Kudos to Joyce! Guest satisfaction is very important to myself and all my team members. Its nice to let them know they are appreciated and there efforts do not go unseen.

We look forward to your next visit to the Pocono Mountains!

~Heather

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Arabic first
New Castle, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

I stay here couple times a month, doing Marcellus Shale business. They welcome me & Bailey( Springer Spaniel) with BIG smiles and complimentary water & snacks in our room ,everytime. They always inquire as to how we've been and make check in and our stay( usually 2 days) comfortable and pleasant. I'd recommend to any traveler, especially business travelers. Great access to several interstates, making travel to anywhere in the Southern Tier of Pa. a breeze!

• Stayed August 2013
John E ~

Thank you for your kind words, we all look forward to your arrival and seeing Bailey! We know how much he enjoys his bagel..:) Hope you are enjoying the end of your summer.

See you soon!

Susquehanna, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

We have stayed at this Comfort Inn in the past and were impressed then with the staff as we were this time. The check-in was efficient, with no problems even though we arrived after 9PM. The Hotel provides coffee, tea and hot coco in the lobby 24 hrs. When I went to get coffee, the night desk clerk, said that he would refill the decafe thermos with fresh coffee if needed. I assured him that my husband drank "high test" all the time. The king size room was clean, with a comfortable side chair with ottoman, a desk, and a large screen modern TV. Bathroom was also very clean. The wireless internet was easy to get on with our I Pad. Bedding is very comfortable. Breakfast was very good with a choice of items, including waffles. The seating area was clean and the surroundings were pleasant. The staff at the desk and buffett were very friendly. Check-out was a breeze, I would definitely recommend the hotel and return without hesitation.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Jean K ~

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review for your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Pocono Mountain! Its nice to hear the positive and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!!! I will be sure to pass along your review to my Team Members!

We look forward to your next visit to the Pocono Mountains, be sure to stop by to say hello.

Naugatuck, Connecticut, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Our family only spent the night, but it is a very easy on and off the highway/interstate. Quiet and clean. Breakfast was very nice and a lot to offer. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable . Staff was polite and attentive.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Jennifer S ~

Thank you so much for your review, guest satisfaction is very important to myself and all my team members. I will definitely pass along your review to motivate them to keep up the good work.

We look forward to your next visit to the Pocono Mountains!!!

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this Comfort Inn on July 26 and 27th. The staff was amazing and took the time to help you with whatever you needed despite the fact they were so busy. We had the king suite sized room which was very clean and spacious. I am a choice hotel member and would recommend this hotel to everybody. I especially thank Frank, Katie, Lauren and Heather for their exceptional customer . service. We will certainly be staying again.

• Stayed July 2013
Heatherwaltz, General Manager at Comfort Inn-Pocono Mountain, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Mark W

On behalf of all my Team Members, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you. We were happy to assist you with your reservations, just give us a call any time you are in need of a getaway to the Poconos!!!

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have stayed here 4 different times now and have always been pleased. The rooms are very large and clean and the staff is great. I love the free breakfast and the convenient location to the many great things to do in the area!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Atlantic City, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Odor of cigarette smoke upon entering the lobby. But did not smell smoke elsewhere. Room had no odor. Room was spacious and had refrigerator and microwave. Decor was what you would expect at this price point lodging chain. Breakfast had a better variety than expected. Waffles, eggs, bacon, yogurt, fresh fruit. Pretty good coffee too. Indoor pool was nice but not as heated as I expected. Even the kids complained it was cold. Game room was yucky, but the business center across the hall looked very nice. Free wi-fi worked good for the few minutes I logged on with my kindle fire. Would stay again if in the area and the rate was good.

Upon checking into room, I noticed a very large recycling bag in hall full of beer cans. Also saw groups checking in later with coolers. Was a little worried about there being party groups but we had a quiet night so I don't know if they were far enough away or if the walls are thick.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
#2 of 2 in Pocono Manor
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,391 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn-Pocono Mountain? Share your experiences!