“Great location, scenic fall foliage.”

Comfort Inn-Pocono Mountain
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in White Haven
Mill Hall, Pennsylvania
“Great location, scenic fall foliage.”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Nice visit to Pocono area. Horse back riding available and plenty of fine dining.
Busy place had interruption of hot water during my shower, brief but happened.
Nice big comfortable beds. AC for daytime low heat for cool nights, worked quietly too. Bathroom was tiny.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Arabic first
Royersford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed here for a long weekend in August, using it as our "home base" so to speak. We actually stayed for two nights in one room, and a third night in another room - we checked out after two nights & then decided to spend one more night in the Poconos and came back because we liked the hotel. The location allowed us to explore hiking opportunities at Delaware Water Gap, Hickory Run State Park, & Lehigh Gorge State Park. Our room had a king size bed and it was very comfortable. My only complaints are two: 1) our first room was near the lobby & we could smell the pool in the room, and 2) the bathrooms seem like they were built for someone short in mind - I'm not tall by any means & had to bend over to use the sink & the toilet was mighty low to the floor. Despite the vertical challenges (because realistically, how much time do you spend in the bathroom?), we would definitely stay at this hotel again next time we are in the Poconos for a hiking adventure.

Room Tip: You can smell the pool in the rooms closer to the lobby.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Palisades Park, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Me and my husband stayed at this hotel for the weekend...It was just what we were looking for...it was very quiet...the staff was very professional and very nice to us...At first I wanted to switch rooms as our room was next to the elevator, the first night there were not able to do this but promised to do this on the next morning.....thankfully there was no need to change rooms as all was so quiet....This hotel is so convenient, especially if you are not from the area right off from route 80 which was great.....it is relatively close to nice restaurants in the area....the room was always clean, it is always nice to give a tip especially to housekeeping...tip tip tip whereever hotel you go to...Over all our stay was very good..

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 September 2013

overall wonderful experience . staff very friendly . i also have to mention a housekeeper named joyce cleaned my room nicely , sweet personality , she is definitly an asset to your company . i will be returning again .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Heatherwaltz, General Manager at Comfort Inn-Pocono Mountain, responded to this review, 15 September 2013
Crystal C ~

Thank you for taking a moment to write a survey about your recent stay at Comfort Inn Pocono Mountain. I will be sure too give a big Kudos to Joyce! Guest satisfaction is very important to myself and all my team members. Its nice to let them know they are appreciated and there efforts do not go unseen.

We look forward to your next visit to the Pocono Mountains!

New Castle, Delaware
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

I stay here couple times a month, doing Marcellus Shale business. They welcome me & Bailey( Springer Spaniel) with BIG smiles and complimentary water & snacks in our room ,everytime. They always inquire as to how we've been and make check in and our stay( usually 2 days) comfortable and pleasant. I'd recommend to any traveler, especially business travelers. Great access to several interstates, making travel to anywhere in the Southern Tier of Pa. a breeze!

• Stayed August 2013
John E ~

Thank you for your kind words, we all look forward to your arrival and seeing Bailey! We know how much he enjoys his bagel..:) Hope you are enjoying the end of your summer.

See you soon!

Susquehanna, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We have stayed at this Comfort Inn in the past and were impressed then with the staff as we were this time. The check-in was efficient, with no problems even though we arrived after 9PM. The Hotel provides coffee, tea and hot coco in the lobby 24 hrs. When I went to get coffee, the night desk clerk, said that he would refill the decafe thermos with fresh coffee if needed. I assured him that my husband drank "high test" all the time. The king size room was clean, with a comfortable side chair with ottoman, a desk, and a large screen modern TV. Bathroom was also very clean. The wireless internet was easy to get on with our I Pad. Bedding is very comfortable. Breakfast was very good with a choice of items, including waffles. The seating area was clean and the surroundings were pleasant. The staff at the desk and buffett were very friendly. Check-out was a breeze, I would definitely recommend the hotel and return without hesitation.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Jean K ~

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review for your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Pocono Mountain! Its nice to hear the positive and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!!! I will be sure to pass along your review to my Team Members!

We look forward to your next visit to the Pocono Mountains, be sure to stop by to say hello.

Naugatuck, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Our family only spent the night, but it is a very easy on and off the highway/interstate. Quiet and clean. Breakfast was very nice and a lot to offer. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable . Staff was polite and attentive.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Jennifer S ~

Thank you so much for your review, guest satisfaction is very important to myself and all my team members. I will definitely pass along your review to motivate them to keep up the good work.

We look forward to your next visit to the Pocono Mountains!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near White Haven
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
#2 of 2 in Pocono Manor
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,400 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn-Pocono Mountain? Share your experiences!