Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites White Haven - Lake Harmony
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$64
US$78
Travelocity
US$79
  • Pool
Split Rock Resort(Lake Harmony)
US$165
  • Pool
US$88
Priceline
US$119
BestWestern.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewspancake machinefree breakfastroom was cleanjack froststreet addressfront deskpa turnpikecinnamon rollsfast food restaurantsupgraded to a suitean excellent restaurantindoor poolnice hoteldecent sizemain complaintrelaxing staykids loved the pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Playing in a golf tournament over the weekend this was the best hotel. The hotel looked new, it was very clean, the staff friendly, the indoor pool and spa was great after a long day,the beds were very comfortable, and the breakfast the next morning had many choices from eggs, pancakes, pastries, cereals, etc.

Room Tip: Ask for the third floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank 67lakeshore
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Finally found a decent hotel in this part of PA. I have been stung so many times when traveling in this area. Mostly overpriced and unclean hotels. Holiday Inn is hard to locate as it has no street address for your GPS, but road sign brings you right into the property. Easy on and off. Front desk was very friendly and recommended a nice ma and pa restaurant in the area. Bedding package was in good condition and the room was very clean. Breakfast was up to Holiday Inn standards, fresh and fully stocked.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on back side of hotel away from Hiway.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mas4467
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Thin walls, first floor is loud, and the one near laundry room is louder. Staff awakes you next door to the washer and dryer. I wish other patrons had respect for others, walking and jumping loud. Slamming doors, would really help the Hotel experience. But I have to say I know what to expect. And that's what we got. Its a shame that people have no regards to others late at night and ealry in the AM. Wish hotels would find a way for the doors not to "slam" all day and night. Room was clean and tended to right. Parking lot could use more light. Can't speak for the breakfast to early one day and to late the next. But for what's around Pocono, the cleanliness will have me come back.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank kazu79
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Check in on Friday evening was easy. Front desk was very helpful, gave us directions to Mohegan Sun and Whitewater Challengers. Hotel hallways on the second floor smelled musty. The room faced the highway which can be heard in the room but not a big deal. There were earplugs on the nightstand - these were used for the constant slamming of doors and stampeding children through the hallways. The breakfast was like a herd of buffaloes pushing and shoving for powdered eggs, biscuits, mini muffins and some strange pancake machine. I took my coffee to my room in order to avoid injury. Not a pleasant atmosphere but it's more of a representation of the hotel guests. The Wawa across the street offered a good quick meal option and for drinks given the vending machines in the hotel were out of water. The hotel served its purpose - a place to sleep. I will not be returning or recommending to others.

• Stayed: August 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites White Haven - Lake Harmony, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

Dear Antonietta121,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our staff.

However, We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the noise and the breakfast experience during your stay. We will look into this point. I understand the discomfort this caused you. Again, I do apologize and regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We were very tired by the time we reached White Haven having awakened at 5:00 a m to catch the Marthas Vineyard Ferry,then braved weekend traffic, only to find difficulty in booking a room along Interstate 80 in PA.We were so fortunate to find the last room at Holiday Inn White Haven.My service from Stephanie Falco was amazing, above and beyond.She found out I had an old rewards club point total of 11,000 points !Calling IHG Rewards was frustrating, but Stephanie helped at every turn, thank goodness, because the room is immaculate, light, airily and updated.If it were not for Stephanie and her assistant Dana,we would not be here.I am utterly grateful!

Room Tip: We are in 327, very quiet,nice green view,no traffic noise.If you need help, Stephanie Falco is professional,effective,cheerful and productive.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family