Country Place Inn & Suites
  • Pool
US$175
US$93
US$82
Split Rock Resort(Lake Harmony)
US$186
US$60
EconoLodge
US$184
US$179
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The place was clean with small rooms. they did have a frig and micro. wave. There was no room darkening shades over the window as the lights shown in all night making it hard to sleep. The bath was very narrow including the toilet area with the vainity almost on top of the toilet.The tub/ shower had no scald free fixtures and was hard to regulate the water temp.Location was hard to find at night and the gps does not accept the address because its is on the highway away from a intersection .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank The C
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We (myself, my boyfriend and my 15 year old daughter) booked this hotel through Hotwire for a one night stay and thank goodness it was only one night. When we arrived, check-in went smoothly and that's where the pleasant experience ended. We opened the door to our musty smelling room and took a look around - it was VERY dirty but since our reservation was non-refundable we tried to make the best of it. The bathroom was absolutely disgusting (as evidenced by the pictures accompanying my review) and the rest of the room wasn't much better. The door frame was literally rotting away - it was horrible!! For 3 people they gave us 2 small bath towels but, honestly, the shower was so gross neither myself or my daughter would shower in it anyway so it wasn't a problem in the end. I opened the door to the mini-fridge and the door to the freezer portion fell off. The microwave that was provided had a code on it that read "PF" - power failure - so that was unusable. There were dead bugs all over the windowsill and the bathroom floor had lots of long black hairs on it upon our arrival. My daughter and myself ended up sleeping in our sweatsuits because we didn't want our bodies to actually touch the sheets. Bottom line is don't stay here.

Room Tip: Doubt any of the other rooms could have been much better - probably all equally as filthy...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank LiveForVacations17
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Good option at a great price. Your regular low cost motel with nice customer service. The guy who checked us in was very polite. Rooms are little small but nice and clean. I was kind of afraid looking at few reviews but with very few options at this price range I went ahead as all I needed is bed to sleep. It is not your franchise hotel. If you are willing to pay higher prices and require all amenities drive down the road and you have couple of good option. I will stay again if I am in area and rooms are at the same price.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank AP9912
Reviewed 9 October 2012

We stopped to check the place out and found the rooms to be very very tiny. I geuss if you are dead tired and just need a fast place to stay it would serve the purpose . The bathroom was very outdated and was a very pink color..We found much nicer places for same amount very close by . It would be ok in a pinch but if we have time to plan then this location would not be an option.

Room Tip: If you have the option to plan then I would look elsewhere . Rooms are very tiny
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Dave W, Manager at Country Place Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Next time please try out larger suite rooms for longer stays. Some of our bathrooms do have pink tiles but, despite the color, are clean and well maintained. Plans are in place to update those few pink bathrooms to a more neutral color already found in many of our other rooms.