We traveled late September 2011 and the place was very quiet. We figured that the summer has passed and busy season was behind them. The resort is in deep financial trouble and can closed at any time. No bell hop service, Just help yourself to a cart a haul your own luggage. The lobby smells musty and EVERYTHING dated. Staff is very friendly a tried to help us with events and local things to do. There was a bingo night in the hotel and my kids were excited because our home resort gets 200-400 people for bingo with great prices. Well, it was my 2 kids and one ederly couple. That was it.
Our suite was very large and roomy. 2 bedrooms, 3 baths, full kitchen. It was dated but comfortable. We did have a small ant problem in the kitchen. 4th floor view off the balcony was nice.
They do have horseback riding right on the premises and the price was reasonable. My daughter's horse was a bit frisky and she backed out of the ride and they had no problem refunding the money. We played tennis on their old outdoor courts and swam in the indoor pool. They did have a small game room but not much else to do at the resort. We mostly did day trips to the beautiful areas in the region. There is plenty of white water rafting very close nearby.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mountain Laurel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Laurel Resort And Spa
- Mountain Laurel Hotel White Haven
- Mountain Laurel White Haven
- Mountain Laurel Resort Spa