So, I'm embarrassed to say that I used to own a timeshare here before upgrading to a newly developed sister property down the road. i chose to rent a room here for the week because im out here for work and decided to make it a mini vacation with the kids. It used to be much nicer back in 2004-2005. Everything has since went downhill! Its like a ghost town inside! the bar used to be packed with many guests and entertainment, but nothing now! its not even open daily anymore! The rooms are infested with big ants! The linen is disgusting, so my advice is to bring your own! Everything is very outdated! The lobby is acceptable because it gives you that throwback mountain feel, but the rooms are disgusting! I informed the front desk of the filfth left under the beds by housekeeping, and the huge ants, and all I got was relocation two rooms down the hall and the same experience when I walked in the door! Unless you plan on hanging outside your entire stay, don't let the low nightly cost to stay here appeal to you because you will regret it. :(
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mountain Laurel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Laurel Resort And Spa
- Mountain Laurel Hotel White Haven
- Mountain Laurel White Haven
- Mountain Laurel Resort Spa