“Awesome!!”

Charlie Weaver's Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in White Haven
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I've been reading some reviews about Charlie Weaver's and some of the not so good reviews are wrong!! This place is AWESOME!! There are very few places that you can go and really get your bang for your buck! Reasonable pricing and excellent food! I've been coming here for years and have never been disappointed. I make it a point to come here when I'm in the area! Come see and you'll agree!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Tom K

Freeland, PA
“BEST RESTAURANT IN THE POCONOS!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

You haven't seen the Poconos until you have dined at Charlie Weaver's! Not only do they have the absolute best Prime Rib in the area, they have an extensive menu of all types of beef, fish, delicious appetizers, wonderful desserts, and a wonderful professional staff! Mikey and Tommy make you feel like you are visiting family rather than dining out. I love this place!!!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank BellaLuna1
Blakeslee, Pennsylvania, United States
“Comfort food in a comfortable place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Roast beef with gravy, real mashed potatoes, sugar snap peas. Delicious! My wife had the prime rib and it melted in her mouth. Awesome.

• Visited March 2014
5 Thank Mark T
Media, PA
“I'd go back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

A friend recommended Charlie Weaver's so we thought we would give it a try. We got directions off of TripAdvisor and followed the GPS but it took us past the restaurant and we ended up lost. We used another GPS tracking system and it got us there safely. The outside looks like someone's small house and there were 2 cars outside so we were a bit nervous. We walked in and the there was only a husband and wife sitting at the bar having dinner. There was no one else there, but we were hungry and decided to stay. The dining area was decorated very nice for the holiday and added to the experience. The bartender was also the hostess and seated us. She was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Our server was new and wasn't familiar with the menu so she wasn't able to help us with any suggestions. My friend got the half pound Angus burger with fries and I got the chicken piccata which was in a lemon butter and vodka sauce over linguine. His burger was huge but he really enjoyed it and after eating burgers all week, he said that this was the best one. My chicken was good but I didn't enjoy the sauce- it had an overpowering taste of olive oil and every once in a while, I would get a strong sweet taste of lemon. My meal was still good and after a while, a few more patrons came in to eat at the bar. This place was a little out of my way to eat, but a good recommendation from my friend and I would go back.

2 Thank sambenina
Medford, New Jersey
“Nicely Surprised.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

Went for the 1st time this weekend.
Place was SMALL but dont let this fool you. The flavors were BIG.
I would recommend this place to anyone in the white haven area.
We had excellent service and the portion size was great.
What I like most about the place was the menu. They have something for everyone.
BBQ/steaks/seafood. Definitely a meat eaters paradise.
Go and try this place and then leave a review.

• Visited October 2013