“Typical”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 2 December 2012

It is a great sit down restaurant close to the Lehigh Valley Mall! This is your typical Olive Garden. If you have been to one you should know what you are going to get. This particular Olive Garden is larger than most. It makes a great place to host a small party like baby shower, bridal shower, or family feast. If you call the manager they will make a special menu for your occasion. You can pick a few choices you’d like your guest to have and they will create the menu without prices. Hey, you can’t go wrong with all the salad and breadsticks you want!

1  Thank Whitehall123

Reviewed 2 October 2012

This Olive Garden is probably no different than the others in the chain, one long wait no matter when you visit. Don't go hungry because you will probably starve to death before you get a chance to eat. Also no call ahead or reservations. I guess once you are popular you can afford to be snooty! Go on a Monday.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Too much cheese on the food, five minutes into our meal my food was cold you couldn't even eat it anymore. Waaaay pricy but sure loved their bread and soup chicken florentine. Thats about it.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

To my surprise this restaurant was very nice comparing to other OG locations I have visited. Very beautifully decorated and the service was great. I ordered the Moscato Peach Chicken and I still am savoring it. I only hope they publish the recipe soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

We had the $15.50 special menu selection. Both my husbands meal, and my meal were very good. This included Olive Garden's terrific salad and a dessert came with this special. We both got a small dessert, and they were very good, also. We will return to this restaurant.

1  Thank 1naturegirl