“Terrific food”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Northeastern Pennsylvania
“Terrific food”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Went there last summer for my daughter's birthday and had a really, really good dinner. Their crab soup was amazing and my daughter went nuts for their mushroom sauce that goes with the steak. Sat in the patio, which is very attractive. Definitely a great place to go for a fine dining experience.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank schillingfan

New York City, New York
“Great Solo Dining Experience.”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I visited Wilkes-Barre recently for business and the highlight to my trip was my dinner at Cork. My bartender was amazing, she made the most delicious martini to end my stressful day. She was very engaging but allowed me to have a delicious meal without being overly bothersome. The wine list was ample, and was explained to me in a very easy to understand manner. The pairing with my veal was was tres magnifique.would recommend Cork to anyone looking for a classy atmosphere with to die for martini and an intelligent and knowledgeable staff. The price was a bargain for the level of service I received.
Bon Appetite

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank ChefDeCuisine123
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“New Years Eve”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

First time and definitely a repeat customer! Full menu plus great specials. Unfortunately the crab dip I ordered never made it. Servers were friendly and frequent. Drinks were yummy. Food filled me and tasted good. Not in a top notch area but you forget that when you sit to eat.

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Two visit in two months - both wonderful”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I come to the Wilkes-Barre area a couple times a month to visit good friends, and this has become one of our favorite restaurants, because it never disappoints. They have a menu that has so many choices, that you want to come back to keep trying new things. The specials are also extremely tempting. On my most recent visit I had salmon with a wine and grapefruit sauce that was out of this world. The flavors were fantastic. My friend had the crab cakes, which she said were even better than those she has at the shore. We also shared a piece of chocolate peanut butter cake which was also delicious.

• Visited December 2013
Pennsylvania
“A Wonderful Surprise!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We were in Wilkes Barre for a reunion weekend, and searched Tripadvisor for a place to eat. High, high on the list was the Cork Bar and Restaurant. Risotto perfectly cooked and seasoned, both as an appetizer (with veggies) and as a main dish (with seafood). One of the speciasl was pumpkin ravioli, and they only had one order left so we had to fight for it. WORTH the fight! A flight of wine (reds) was a nice addition. Servers were helpful and attentive, and the atmosphere unhurried and friendly, despite our lack of reservations on a busy Saturday night. Would definitely return!

• Visited November 2013