Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 283 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Price range: US$45 - US$55
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House at Mohegan Sun serves up exceptional service & sizzling taste. Our signature steaks are seared to perfection at 1,800° & topped with fresh butter so they sizzle all the way to your table. Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth’s Chris & treat your special guests to unforgettable dining for your next business gathering, family celebration, or anything in between. From our humble beginnings on Broad Street in New Orleans to our current position as the world's largest fine dining company, Ruth's Chris Steak House has come quite a long way in its first four decades. In 2010, we celebrated our 45th anniversary, & we consider it a celebration of the life of a woman who broke the mold - our founder, Ruth Fertel. COME JOIN US & EXPERIENCE PERFECTION YOURSELF!!
Connecticut
“First Visit ...”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I can't help but think there will be many more.
This was one of the best, if not the very best meal I have had in a restaurant.
Awesome service by Dustin (one of the best and friendliest waiters anywhere).

• Visited March 2014

Duryea
“Special Occasions”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We eat at Ruth Chris a few times a year, it's pricey but for special occasions it's the best. Surf and turf is our favorite. Service is excelent and food is the best lobster tail and filet mignon.

• Visited January 2014
Liberty, New York
“Ruth's Chris”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I've been to many steak houses, and have had many steaks in various restaurants from NYC to California. Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs was a very nice experience. The service was great and inviting. The atmosphere was not a typical NYC 4 star steak house, but my wife and I found it very appeasing and down to earth. Our steaks and meal was what I expect from a four star steak house.

• Visited February 2014
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“Ruth's Chris Restaurant Rocks”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs has some wonderful restaurants. The Casino is a casino. BUT the restaurants make the trip worthwhile. The half priced appetizer and selected drinks at happy hour in the Bistro at Ruth' Chris are the BEST!!!!! The food is delicious, and the service is excellent. The appetizers are large and at half price quite a good value. The atmosphere is upscale, a nice, relaxing, smoke free experience.
The valet parking is seamless.
I have been there many times, and will continue to enjoy it. It is the best.

Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
“Mistake for dinner”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to the restaurant to celebrate my birthday. The service was hit and miss, the food followed the same pattern. We had the calamari as an appetizer and it was excellent, the sweet Thai sauce was perfect. I ordered a wedge salad, the server presented the salad to the table next to our table, when told by the guests, they never ordered it he proceeded to our table and tried to service the same salad to me. He was surprised when I requested he bring a new one. I told our waiter about this and got no response from him or an apology.
My ribeye was very good, my wife's Salmon was very nicely nicely done. The Lyonnaise potatoes were burned to crisp and ice cold. Very disappointed by that.

We were nicely dressed and were saddened to be seated neat to people in sweats and t-shirts.

Not our normal Ruth Chris experience.

Visited February 2014