“EXCELLENT BAR”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great Bar with awesome music on Thursday - Saturday. The food is very good and the bartenders very friendly.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Arrived at the Mohegan Sun around 7:30pm with the hope of getting something to eat, and then enjoying the casino with a group of friends. After walking around and looking at all the places to eat, we decided upon Bar Louie. We were seated and had our drink order taken by 8pm. I ordered an appetizer. My appetizer came out at 9:30pm, after most everyone else in my party had long finished their dinners. I asked once (because the server only came by once) at 9pm when I could expect it, and was told it would be "right up". When she finally delivered it, I told her that I would not be eating it or paying for it, as most of my party was done and ready to leave. Then she brought the bill (without the appetizer on it, that was good). I gave her cash, and waited for her to return. She never did. I spoke to 2 other employees, and asked to speak to a manager 3 times. Nothing. No manager ever came over, and the other employees never came back. I finally saw my server again, and told her I was waiting on my copy of the receipt, AND my change? She stormed off, brought the receipt and change back and literally threw it down on the table. This was a Monday night with less than 20 other patrons in the restaurant. I can't imagine what it is like at Bar Louie when there is a crowd. Avoid this place at all costs. My experience at the restaurant was so bad that I left the casino without spending a dime.

1  Thank Clan_Campbell_DE
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Loved the fried Louie and the vegetable flatbread. Went for a late lunch on Friday - no crowd and good service.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Variety of foods from appetizers , burgers to dinners. Always satisfied. I ate in and had take out, but I do miss their crab cakes they were the best.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We were in the area for skiing and a local suggested we try Bar Louie for dinner. I got the spinach flat bread which was good and my boyfriend got the chicken tacos which he said was very dry. They had a good amount of beer on tap and the prices were very reasonable ($8-$12 for mostly all entrees). It is cool place to go hangout with friends or have a good dinner, especially after a long day of skiing.