“Can't wait to try a dinner”

Isabella Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Isabella Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 293 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Price range: US$14 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jumper Road
Description: Handicap accessible 45-person private dining room with 80" flat screen TV, wi-fi, and video and teleconferencing. This space is perfect for an intimate social gathering like a baby shower, rehearsal dinner or family get together. Our private dining room is also an ideal spot for business meetings.
Reviewed 28 September 2012 via mobile

Stopped in to take a lunch back to my office. Took back the cold peach soup and summer salad with figs and peaches. Both were outstanding and I look forward to the fall menu. Cold peach soup with a chunk of goat cheese? Come on! Where else can you find combinations like that around here? Now if I could just get my wife to find time in her schedule we could both enjoy something more from their dinner menu... The price for my lunch was no more than any where else local yet you get much more creativity and taste.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

I ate here with my family while visiting the area. We were lucky enough to have been there during their Restaurant Week so we got to take advantage of that. We LOVED our experience at Isabella. The food was excellent. Service was excellent. I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed 16 September 2012

Had dinner at this and several other restaurants for a recent restaurant week. This was our least favorite. We felt the food was overpriced for the portion size and the atmosphere was actually a bit snobbish. After selecting this partially based on reviews we were disappointed.

3  Thank Januarygirl3
Reviewed 27 August 2012

very good food, always tasty always something new to try. the service is wonderful too. if you are there for a night time dinner the wine list is wonderful

Reviewed 18 August 2012 via mobile

Excellent food and service, best place in town! Lovely setting and fresh decadent food, creme beulee exceptional!

1  Thank hsem