“once again, cant wait to go back”

Isabella Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Isabella Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 294 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Price range: US$14 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jumper Road
Description: Handicap accessible 45-person private dining room with 80" flat screen TV, wi-fi, and video and teleconferencing. This space is perfect for an intimate social gathering like a baby shower, rehearsal dinner or family get together. Our private dining room is also an ideal spot for business meetings.
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Yeah, I need to find a better job to support my eating habits. If I could afford it, I would have lunch here every day. Went in to try some of the new fall menu. Amazing, I love it. I will find a reason to splurge and have lunch here again sooner than later.

1  Thank fourstarseeker

Reviewed 5 October 2013

we have been here several times and wonderful food, service, atmosphere. Whenever in town, we will eat here again. But why are they always half full at the most on weekends?

1  Thank gary c
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Restaurant conveniently located along a business road. We were traveling and spent a few days in the area and found this restaurant on trip advisor. Went in to celebrate an anniversary, but were not impressed with the menu or the service. It is pricy here, so we expected more. The appetizers were definitely better than the entrees, so my advice is to stick to the appetizers. The salads were very small portions for the price. We did like the wines we had.

3  Thank Lola C
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Best food in wilkes-barre! Extremely helpful staff and atmosphere...

The food was fresh and tasted great...

I have been to many restaurants and I must say that Isabella's tops them all!

2  Thank rocco c
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This is a restaurant on a corner plot by two roads, but the food is surprisingly good. Frankly, way too much of it (huge main courses, enough to feed two people), but tasty, and good quality etc. Decor a bit basic, but nice staff.