“Cracker Barrel - YAWN!”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #14 of 289 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2014

No better, and no worse, than any other Cracker Barrel. Same menu, same decor, same atmosphere. Service competent but nothing to get excited about. Food quality also middle of the road - no culinary delights here!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I was here twice in the last few weeks, once with my husband on a Tuesday for lunch, and once with my sister on a Thursday for breakfast.None of us had one complaint. NOT ONE !!! Trust me, if I did you would know it. It would be listed right HERE !!!!! We had not only the best service, but everyone is very friendly and we had no issues with cleanliness or otherwise. I also visited the restrooms, and no complaints. I say KUDOS to everyone at Cracker Barrel. We love eating here and will DEFINITELY be back.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I've never met servers anywhere as consistently professional and just plain kind as at the Wilkes-Barre Cracker Barrel. The food is better than good; it's great. The hygiene reeks--probably because this place is so busy at every time of day, that keeping it clean would be impossible. (I chose "July 2013" as the date of my visit only because I patronized CB consistently throughout the year.) Aesthetics are a matter of personal taste, and I hate the busy kitsch. But the food is good, and if you go here, you'll be treated with respect.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Not sure who would want to eat here. Dirty cutlery, dirty dishes, dirty/gritty drinking cups and dirty floors to match. Can you spell FOOD POISONING. I would not eat the food even when offered it for free. Worst part, staff all aware of filth issue! Place should be shut down by health department. Eat elsewhere.

1  Thank bestfamilyadventures
Reviewed 2 January 2014

One of our local favorites.... great people, great service and excellent food. We both had the ham and egg casserole, which not only was different, but also delicious!!! The bacon on the side is a must because it is the best around. Afterwards, I love to shop in the gift shop. The people are always friendly and welcoming. Thank you Cracker Barrel !!!