“Lousy Service - Order was wrong - No airconditioning”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
CJ's Pizza and Subs
Ranked #195 of 284 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Pizza places are supposed to be easy, quick, and enjoyable. This place was none of the above. I ordered a simple pizza with toppings. I waited 40 minutes and there was no one else in the restaurant. The built a beautiful bar and there was no air conditioning and it was 80 degrees and muggy out. (add hunger with air you can't breathe and it makes for an un-enjoyable experience) Then my order comes out completely wrong. It was going to take another 15 minutes to get the pizza.....again.....no one else was in the restaurant. This place went from being one of the best pizza places in town to one of the worst. I don't think the new bar was what they needed. Organizational and Customer service skills would be just fine. I will never go hear again and will never recommend this place to anyone.

There are newer reviews for CJ's Pizza and Subs

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I ordered old forge pizza and mozzarella sticks to be delivered. They were on time for the 45 minutesthey said they would take, but the pizza was completely cold. When my boyfriend called to tell them and asked for the manager she proceeded to tell him that our pizza sat on top of the oven for 20 minutes and it couldn't possibly be cold. When we told her that it was definitely cold, her response was "Well don't order from here anymore than". And I most certainly won't be, worst customer service I have ever experienced and the food was mediocre.

2  Thank triptory
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I ordered old forge pizza and Mozilla sticks from Cj's pizza & subs on Spring street and needless to say I asked to speak with management because I received my pizza cold and whatever woman aanswered the phone at 7:15pm told me that they kept my pizza on top of the stove. As I explained to her that my pizza is cold, I was told to never order from there again.

2  Thank palinds85
Reviewed 3 March 2013

CJ's is a hit or miss type of deal. It used to be my absolute favorite place to eat pizza, however, the last 5 times I went the pizza came out very soupy and disgusting. So I don't know if they have new staff or what, but all I can say is that the pizza will either be amazing, or it will be very soupy and tasteless. It is up to you if you want to take the risk.

1  Thank amf3689
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Please do not listen to the other reviewer. Everytime I come here I go out of my way to have there pizza..Very friendly service..