“My new fav spot!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Absolutely love this place, great beer selection, wings are fantastic and their Crab Mac n' Cheese is amazing. Can be quite crowded on weekends, and the parking lot could use more lighting but that's seriously the only flaws I can dig up.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is more like a polished gem on the inside. The service was exceptional in the Bar area at a high table. The staff and customers were friendly. We started with a wine for my wife that came from a newly uncorked bottle. I chose the KONA beer seasonal selection. It arrived COLD in a large glass that did not have a large price. The menu is extensive and you were never pressured. The restaurant is very clean. We chose to try some of the sweet horseradish wings. They were on the large size and tasted fresh. They were crispy and not overdone. Enjoyed dunking the fries in excess sauce. We both ordered burgers, the name of mine was Mush Mush and it arrived well done with plenty of toppings. It was very relaxing for both of us and we plan on returning again SOON. That menu will keep us busy on many future trips. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Well I was going to the olive garden but they were closed due to frozen pipe problems. So was going to smoky bones and my husband said check out the anthracite cafe. Went on my phone and it said they were open. Their website says they open at 4 but when I brought it up said Saturday opened at 11:30. So so happy! We had the crab ff. No crab but great cheese sauce seasoned with old bay. We had 2 dozen wings. I must say the hot maple garlic are yummalicious! My favorite. Never thought I would like the combination. Also fumanchu and smoking gun were awesome. The people were so nice to us and the bartender was great. We are going back this weekend. The pizza looked awesome. The menu has so many different items. Also try the cherry wheat beer on tap! Yummy. This place is a definite stop on your travels. From what I understand gets busy at night so be prepared.

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

This was my first time here and it was very good. The crab cakes are out of this world. Make sure you put this place on your list to eat at.

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

My friend and I only had burgers, so can't comment now on the rest of the menu. The burgers were fantastic! Juicy, tasty, mouthwatering. Service was ok, except getting our check. Waitress was too busy on the phone for about 10 minutes. Decor was ok. Will go back again, but will check out menu more.