Extended Stay America - Wilkes-Barre - Hwy. 315
US$134
US$132
US$123
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsice makerfront deskbooked last minutea pet friendly hoteloatmealother hotelsbathroom floorhousekeeping staffbed was very comfortableesadishwasherchainsoapaccommodationswilkescasino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Been here 2 months and I love it. The fact that it's convenient to everything is great. The room is very spacious and very clean. I have my yorkie with me and everyone here is just great to us! It's hard to be away from home so the friendliness of the staff sure does help. Jason and crew are great and very helpful! I recommend this hotel whether it's a long stay or just overnight! You can't go wrong!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stayed there for a year due to business and it was a very pleasurable stay. The staff was excellent, the room was very clean, all of the appliances in the kitchen were clean and in excellent working order. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Better than renting an apartment when on a long assignment. Love that can cook my own meals. Been here going on 4months. if need something for the room all you have to do is ask. Jason and his crew are excellent

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I've done a lot of traveling and this is one of the best places where I've been. Staff is very friendly and always inquiring about my well-being, as well as my dog's comfort (the dog frequently travels with me). Rooms are spacious, very clean and in good working order. Beds are comfortable. Good building construction... I cannot hear people in other rooms, which is a major complaint I have with some other hotels that seem to have very thin walls. I go back to ESA every time I am in Wilkes Barre, PA, now, over other places I've stayed in Wilkes Barre.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here one night 2/14/14. The heat in the room would not work and only blew cool air. Froze all night. The shower in the morning was very disappointing and was not even luke warm and barely tolerable. The room was clean, ammenities were average. No extra blankets in the room and they were needed, it was cold! I complained upon check out and the clerk simply said "oh sorry". I also wanted to pay cash upon check out but they billed my credit card when I checked in???

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends