“comfortable place to stay .....”

Host Inn All Suites Hotel
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Wilkes-Barre
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Stayed for two weeks for business. Well taken care of during my stay. Staff very friendly and general manager was always on sight to assist me. Would recommend to anyone.
Kudos to the G.M. and his team .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve B
Anthony R, General Manager at Host Inn All Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback. Its great to hear that you were taken care of while staying at the Host Inn All Suites. Our GM and team are very thankful for the kind words and happy to see your stay was enjoyable. I appreciate the time it took to you to write a review and I hope to see you return to our hotel soon.

There are newer reviews for Host Inn All Suites Hotel

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband & I recently went to the Mohegan Sun Casino, in Wilkes Barre PA. We didn't stay there because it was expensive for just 1 nights stay. We instead stayed at the Host Inn. What a pleasant surprise. The rooms were actually suites with a kitchen, living room and separate bedroom. The rooms were clean, although the furniture and carpeting were old and stained. It was a very nice hotel & the staff were very friendly. They also give a free breakfast with your stay. We will definitely stay again the next time we go that way.

Room Tip: All rooms were suites.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mlinnas62

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We're gald that you were pleasantly surprised with our hotel and the amenities that are offered. I apologize if you were unsatisfied with the furniture in the room but have since purchased new pullout couches that were put into all of our suites since your stay with us. We appreciate the time it took to write this review and I hope to see return soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed for an overnight while my boyfriend took a test. The pool and spa was a great way for us to relax and recharge. Room was clean and neat, the bed was comfortable and there was no odor. I was extremely impressed and will stay again when I make my appointments at the VA medical center.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Lori F, Manager at Host Inn All Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I spent this past Sunday evening there, and it was DELIGHTFUL! I've been to a number of hotels in my lifetime, but this had to be one of the best experiences I've ever had! The staff were friendly and courtesy, making us both feel like we were returning guests! The room was spacious, accommodating both she and I as well as our 2 dogs! And, wow! Let me tell you, the complimentary breakfast this morning (sausage links, not-greasy/nor-fatty bacon, as well as 2 types of batter to make your own Belgian waffle(s), along with a number of cereals, bagels, and li'l pastries) was.. well, let's just say I was speechless! We will definitely stay here again next time we are up this way in Wilkes-Barre -- and so should you! Definitely Highly Recommended by the wife and I!

Room Tip: Expect to be made to feel like you are truly welcome!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Spacedog2k5

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Room was spacious although there was a mild "odor" we really couldn't identify..otherwise, VERY CLEAN! Stayed during an unusually warm weekend and AC didn't function but fan ran to help circulate the air. Was able to keep the window open all night. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2014

In a word, this hotel is great value for the dollar, especially if you are traveling with 2 persons or more.

To be frank, I had no idea the hotel existed while surfing Tripadvisor at the restaurant in front of the entrance. Large spacious rooms, great open shower, fantastic hot tub. The breakfast, to be fair, was very average, but for the price it was a great deal overall.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The staff was friendly. The room was a comfortable size. The free breakfast was great. BUT…the parking lot was very crowded with too many hotels sharing the same space. The pot hole at the entrance almost took the bottom of our car off. Even though the room was 'clean,' the smell of nicotine in the NON-SMOKING room was sickening. It permeated the air and everything about the suite. We were told that it was definitely a non-smoking room but it's proximity to the smoking section saturated the room. If you stay here, make sure you request a room FAR AWAY from the smoking section. We had to wash everything that we brought into the room when we got home to get rid of the lingering smell. Too bad, because the hotel was decent.

Room Tip: If you want a non-smoking room, ask for a room FAR away for the smoking section.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Wilkes-Barre hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wilkes Barre
Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre East Mountain
Best Western PLUS Genetti Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre
Holiday Inn Express Wilkes Barre East
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre Scranton

Been to Host Inn All Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Host Inn All Suites Hotel

Address: 860 Kidder St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702-6913 (Formerly Host Inn and Residential Suites)
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Pocono Mountains Region > Luzerne County > Wilkes-Barre
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#10 Business Hotel in Wilkes-Barre
Price Range: £78 - £118 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Host Inn All Suites Hotel 2.5*
We are an all-suite property. We have full kitchens with a full refrigerator, microwave, dish washer, garbage disposal, stove(with oven), all of your utensils and pots and pans. It has a separate bedroom area and living room area. You can close off the door and have separate space. Our rooms are either 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds with a pull out sofa. There is a dining room table as well as a work desk and DVD player in the living room. We have an indoor pool and hot tub, 24 Hour Fitness Center and a patio with BBQ grill. We are on the complex with TGI Friday's where you would receive a 10% discount. We also serve a hot complimentary breakfast 6:30-9:30am(10am on weekends)(omelets, waffles, sausage, bacon, yogurt, cereal, fruits, oatmeal etc). Our boardroom is 800 sq ft and it overlooks the valley with a large balcony. We are also pet friendly. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Host Inn All Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Host Inn And Residential Hotel Wilkes-Barre