“I Love the Pagach!”

Cuisines: Italian
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“I Love the Pagach!”
Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

Great pizza and other foods as well. Try the pagach!

1 Thank Robmos70

Wilkes-Barre, PA
“Fantastic Pizza”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

If you like a thin crust regular pizza, or a double crust white pizza, this is the place for you. Salads, soups, & pasta are mediocre, but pizza is great. Friendly & attentive wait staff. Reasonable pricing.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank MusicManfromPA
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Terrible food bottom line”
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Ordered lasagna and it was burnt and a corner piece after complaining, owner or manager came out and issued 2 coupons for free pizza on our next visit and apologized saying it should never have been served to us (that was the way to run a place). So we returned and ordered the 2 pies for take out. The pizza was terrible. This place uses quotes from so called customers who rave about their pizza in their ads. I'd love to meet these no quality, taste individuals who prob think Dominos is good pie. Save your $ and go elsewhere. There are more then enough pizza joints in the area.

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank ra600guitar
Tampa, FL
“Good food for the price”
Reviewed 16 June 2011

After a grueling week, was ready for some alone time. Asked at my hotel for a nice, sit down Italian restaurant and was directed to a very upscale restaurant. Looked very nice, but not as relaxed as I wanted. The Dough Company was near by, saw their sign for shrimp scampi for $8.95. Started with a cup of French onion soup, lots of cheese and very hot. The scampi was as good as most I've had, I thought it could have used stronger garlic, but that's personal preference.
Only fault I had was that I thought the place was very noisy, I was trying to read and had an older couple at the booth next to me and could hear their whole conversation. Suggestion to the restaurant, maybe a fresh baked bread, or at least warmed up and some seasoned butter.
If I'm ever back this way, would stop again.

• Visited June 2011
“Best pizza in the area!!!”
Reviewed 17 May 2011

Has always been my favorite pizza! the white pizza is the BEST!