“Slipping fast”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Slipping fast”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This used to be one of my favorite places to eat, USED to be. The menu was the same for years upon years then one favorite slipped off the menu, then another and then another. Food quality is still good but when you go for your favorite meal only to find out its no longer served, its a bust. When I asked a server where the choices went the answer is "I don't know why, everyone loved that dish". Needless to say I don't think I will be returning after this latest round of "cuts"!

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank dogneo2005

“Good food in a comfortable atmosphere.”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Patte's Sports Bar serves up a great meal in a quiet, comfortable atmosphere. My wife and I enjoyed chicken francaise and a baked potato. We needed to add a little salt, but the meal looked like a picture and was great. Patte's serves up a varied menu at reasonable prices. Our favorite items are tuna melt (best we ever had!) and grilled cheese. Be sure to ask for "fresh cut" fries.

Visited December 2013
Santa Monica
“Late night dis-appointment”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Sloppy service, and not so great food marked my latest visit to this once excellent location. Took my wife and she was also unhappy with the offerings. I remember Patte's differently, but that was several years ago.

Visited July 2013