1,430 results
All reviews window seat front desk queen suite waffles hard boiled eggs close to mohegan sun casino thin walls room was clean waffle maker continental breakfast hot tub staff was friendly stay there again one night stay very nice hotel the breakfast area fridge and microwave
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The hotel was very nice, and they gave a discount because we were traveling for a funeral. My only complaints were that the lock on the door did not close and lock automatically unless you really pushed the door hard. I constantly checked to make sure it was locked when I would leave the room. The pool area was nice, but the pool had at least 10 cigarette butts in the bottom. The only other complaint was that the dryer did not dry well. I would set the temp to high heat, and when I would come back to check, it had changed to medium and the clothes sopping wet and barely warm.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2018

A clean, quiet, reasonably priced hotel with a friendly staff. We've stayed there multiple times and enjoyed it. The linens were clean and in good shape and the beds are VERY comfortable! Except the half sized pillows are a bit odd.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kaitlyn R, Director of Sales at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wilkes Barre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Hi Ted,

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your time with us, we pride ourselves on cleanliness & friendliness so we are thrilled to have met the mark.

We assure you our pillows are "normal" size! We get asked this a lot, just pat them down a bit, they are folded tightly for neatness, but they are full size pillows!

We hope to have you as a guest again soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel is nice. Beds are comfortable. Very clean. Inexpensive place to lay your head. Only complaint is you hear every noise out in hall or outside, not room to room though. All the doors automatically closes and they slam unless someone pulls them closed gently lol. Normal breakfast. Would definitely stay again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2018

There isn't much to see around the area. However, it is a nice hotel. Bed was comfortable. Staff was very nice. The room looked really fancy and inviting. It smelled nice and clean and it was quiet. There is a large casino close by. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: I have a bad back so I requested a handicap room. It was very comfortable
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We weren't expecting much for the price but we were extremely pleased with the room and staff. This hotel is very clean and well kept. Everything was highly satisfactory from check in to check out. Breakfast had the normal items there was scrambled eggs, ham, sausage. Coffee, tea and fruit in lobby all day. I'd stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple