“The best steak in town”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #44 of 287 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I think this is the best place to get a nice steak in my opinion.

nice place.
friendly service (although the delay your order sometimes)
Reasonable prices

1  Thank Hsalloum

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Everytime my parents are in town we have gone to this Outback and everytime we have been disappointed. For their future visits, we will not return here. During older visits, they've been out of Prime Rib. This time before we placed pur drink order, we asked if they had Prime Rib. Our waitress checked and said yes. We immediately placed our entire order. Drinks and bread arrived. Salads came- 2/3 were not right but the waitress fixed them. While we were eating our salads, our waitress told us they ran out of Prime Rib and only 2 out of the 4 of us would be able to get it. If we were told this when we asked- we would not have stayed. Now we are halfway through our meal and she tells us. Once all the meals came the potato on one of the orders was wrong. After having this same experience multiple times, we will not return to this Outback.

3  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I've lived in the Wyoming Valley for years, however, this is the first I've tried Outback.

We went with another couple a little later at night and were seated immediately. Our server was very attentive and friendly. We didn't have to wait long for refills, etc.

We ordered the bloomin' onion as a app and it was delicious. We did have to ask for extra sauce--the little dish of sauce they provide is definitely not enough for the enormous onion.

I ordered the prime rib with green beans and loaded baked potato. I've had way better potatoes, so I didn't even waste stomach space on it. The green beans were really good as was the prime rib.

The others at our table were raving about the baked sweet potato with butter and brown sugar, however, I didn't try it but was wishing I had!

My fiance had the ribs and chicken and said it was good...but he eats anything so who really knows :)

Over all a good experience and I would visit again.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

We had a gift card for this place and decided to give it a try. Although the place décor looks like it has seen better days, the service and food was very good. The bloomin onion who could not like that?d the prime rib was one of the best I have had in Pa.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I visited on July 3rd for lunch and it seemed a lot of people decided to go out to eat at the same time. The wait would have been over 30 minutes, so I sat at the bar for my meal. The bartender was great, she was very attentive and the food came out quickly and as ordered.