“slackers !!”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Kids, Groups
West Pittston, Pennsylvania
“slackers !!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

When we walked in, we stood at the hostess area waiting......... we talked a good 5 minutes until the girl sitting on the bench texting, realized we were waiting. BIG SHOCKER I GUESS ! Not too happy here, food was ok... our appetizer plates were dirty. I had to use the rest room, BIG MESS. Actually, it was disgusting. Service was slow, and you could see the place not only needed to be cleaned in the restroom areas, the sills around the table were very dirty. I don't think we'll be goin back. It's a shame, because it was always a nice clean place. I can't help but think of what the kitchen looks like. And on the way out, we passed 3 people who said absolutely nothing to us. No thank you, how was everything.... etc.. no manager in sight.

• Visited July 2013

Wyoming, Pennsylvania
“Ehhhh....”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

I usually enjoy this place, but I'm beginning to have questions....

My sons Mac and cheese was gross. Tasted like watery pasta. Blah!

Waitress disappeared for long periods of time. I had to wait too long for drink refills

Southwestern rice was tasteless. Yuk!

Hot pretzel appetizer was great. Yum!

My wife loved the shrimp tacos.

What bothers me the most is having to drive at high speeds on the way home to make it to the bathroom. If I was in Tijuana, I would expect it. Not Wilkes Barre, Pa.

The place needs a good cleaning. This is a chain restaurant. Someone from corporate HQ needs to make a visit. It's a busy place, but I think it's been declining, quality wise.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

This place is not sanitary at all. Its in dire need of a good cleaning. Grim and thick layers of dust covered light fixtures hanging over tables. I wanted to run out of there screaming!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TNT317
“Bad.”
Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

We have been to this Chili's in the past,and it's been ok. This time was probably our last. It was busy,which I understand being a Saturday,but we didn't receive our appetizer for at least 25 min. Husband asked for steak well done,got medium rare,and his potatoes were hard. He was not happy,& it doesnt even take much to make him happy at a restaurant.The last beer he asked for,he never got. Had to deal with fat families on both sides of our flimsy booth kicking our booth with their legs the entire time. Took forever to get our check. We will not be returning.

Pennsylvania
“Not real Southwestern style”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

If that's what your looking for. Its a nice place but everything is sticky. The tables, the chairs, the floors when you walk you stick. Food is ok, but service is sssssslllloooowwwww.

Visited January 2013