“Food and Service were good”
Review of Chicken Coop

Ranked #129 of 291 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Good sandwiches, good service We have been there several times and have always liked it

Reviewed 2 November 2011

Food, service, atmosphere, staff, owner all subpar. Not sure how they stay open?

1  Thank PJM37
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Had to send my food back twice. To screw up something so simple. If I had the guts I would have walked out and not even paid the bill. Never ever will go there again. Save your money McDonalds is better!!!!

1  Thank berwine2275
Reviewed 7 October 2011

We stop here on our work trips to WBS Penguin games. We went to the "old location" this past time. The service is very nice and friendly. Although I go here maybe 4 times per year, they always make me feel like a "regular" that there's all of the time. If you want delicious wings, fries, and other goodies this is the place to go! Prices are beyond reasonable and there's a GREAT, huge, wonderful, fantastic variety of all sorts of "junk" food. Definitely try the waffle fries and of course any type of wing! You name it, they have it! There's also a large selection of beverages (sodas, beers, etc). Very friendly, very tasty place to visit any time of year! Looking forward to my next trip later this year at the "new location". Since I'm not a local, I can't help but to feel at home with such an inviting staff. Delicious food and wonderful people, who could ask for more? :)

Reviewed 18 September 2011

Went there today w/ my kids....the waitress was useless, couldn't even help me find things on the menu because she said "I can't see it". Ordered Boneless wings and she brought out regular wings. Also ordered "fresh cut fries" for my kids and they were HORRIBLE. My kids wouldn't eat them and I tried them, REALLY bad. Not many people in there and the waitress barely came to see if everything was okay. John, the owner was there, setting up TV's for a Steelers game. I worked for him when I was 16-17 in Wyoming when the food and service were great! Not so much anymore...not going back.

1  Thank Linda S