“No Words”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Old Country Buffet
Reviewed 9 January 2014

If you're hungry between, say, 1:30 p.m. and 3:55 p.m., and if you like your overpriced food very very cold, this is the place for you! I risked ptomaine eating a vegetable-only plate with gravy so cold it was inedible. I flagged a waitress when my dinner companion was still serving him/herself, because this was a first date. I begged her to nuke my "feast." After all, my date paid only $11 for carrots and broccoli. The woman told me "We don't have a microwave in this place." Hmm, wonder why? Maybe this hole would have to buy more than one appliance. If you have to buy Lance crackers at a gas station and eat snow to wash it down, your dining experience will be superior. This is not the first time I have been to this specific chain restaurant. Its enthusiasts will try to drag you there. If it counts (and maybe it does), I did not pursue a relationship with my date.