“Dining disaster”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Old Country Buffet
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Just a mess. Unclean. Utensils dirty. Cups worn with coffee marks. Floor wet and dirty. Very little food. Desserts limited or sparse. Food cold. More like slop to be honest. So unkempt it was scary. No variety. One dining mess.

There are newer reviews for Old Country Buffet

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had never been to a Old Country Buffet before so decided to try it on our holidays.
The meal was decent and we had a nice time. Definitely not as good as Golden Corral. Not as much selection.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

My husband and I ate supper at this restaurant on a Saturday night at 5 PM. Very busy place, steam tables had empty pans. Overheard people complaining about the lack of food. Kitchen staff were not keeping up with demands. Young man slicing meat was very upset because he was "only filling in " and he had no problem letting you know that. Same young man kept yelling back to kitchen staff that people wanted certain foods that should have been on the steam tables. Baked potatoes were covered in salt, food on the floor in the buffet area, no one swept it up. Very few choices to chose from in the dessert's. Manager was doing hostess duty. This is the worse Old Country Buffet I've ever been in and never recommend it to anyone. The line coming in when we left was amazing. If you want ketchup or any kind of condiment you had to go to a "station" and use it there steak sauce was empty found one full but the cap was all covered in sauce so I sat it down and wen without. The cashier kept using the sound system to page the manager and it was so loud. Awful night.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

If you're hungry between, say, 1:30 p.m. and 3:55 p.m., and if you like your overpriced food very very cold, this is the place for you! I risked ptomaine eating a vegetable-only plate with gravy so cold it was inedible. I flagged a waitress when my dinner companion was still serving him/herself, because this was a first date. I begged her to nuke my "feast." After all, my date paid only $11 for carrots and broccoli. The woman told me "We don't have a microwave in this place." Hmm, wonder why? Maybe this hole would have to buy more than one appliance. If you have to buy Lance crackers at a gas station and eat snow to wash it down, your dining experience will be superior. This is not the first time I have been to this specific chain restaurant. Its enthusiasts will try to drag you there. If it counts (and maybe it does), I did not pursue a relationship with my date.