“Great food, Great Beer, Great Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Hazleton, Pennsylvania
“Great food, Great Beer, Great Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Very laid back place with friendly service. The wings were delicious. They were big and crunchy as the sauce was served on the side which allowed every bite to be flavored with the sauce. Had their house-made hot sauce and must say it was very tasty, not to hot where it made you cry just an overall good flavor. They have a serve-yourself beer tap station which is pretty cool. Overall we had a fun time hanging out here and will definitely be back.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great Burgers and friendly waitstaff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Just a nice casual lunch dining experience. Sportsbar atmosphere with a nicely varied menu. I don't think you'll be disappointed here.....

Visited November 2013
“Excellent food at a good price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

Before attending a show at the Kirby Center, my wife and I had dinner at Bottlenecks in Wilkes-Barre. This was our second visit to this restaurant. I ordered the crab stuffed sirloin, and she ordered a sirloin. My dinner was $13.95, and included two sides. I chose a baked potato and onion rings. (See the photo I uploaded.) We were both extremely pleased with the quality of the food, and we felt the meals were a good value. I am not a steak lover, but I truly loved this dish. The steak was seasoned very well, and it was done perfectly. (It takes a lot for me to rave over a steak.) The server was not overly friendly, but the food was so good that this restaurant deserves 5 stars. Plan to arrive early to get a booth overlooking the street for extra atmosphere.

Visited October 2013