“Dinner”

Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Montoursville. PA
“Dinner”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We enjoy the food here. Lot's of choices at a decent price. Portions are huge, more than I can eat at one sitting. Have eaten here several times.

Visited January 2014

Green Lane, Pennsylvania
“pretty bad”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My husband and I bought a deal that got us $20 in casino cash and $20 for food at Wok 8 in the Mohegan Sun. The good: Wok 8 is in the 'food court' area of Mohegan Sun. Food isn't prepared ahead of time sitting in those little warmer bins like some food court Chinese places. Your main entree is prepared when you order except maybe the soup. The guy at the counter taking our order was very friendly and the food was prepared fairly quickly. The bad: The food. I got Sesame Chicken with fried rice, wonton soup and an egg roll. The egg roll had chunks of broccoli & carrots. I have nothing against either but what traditional egg roll has broccoli & carrots? The Sesame Chicken was so sweet I couldn't finish it and needed to gulp my drink to wash it down. The soup was tolerable but mostly broth. I don't remember what my husband got but he was as unhappy with his meal as I was mine. Neither of us will ever go back.

• Visited October 2013
Manalapan, New Jersey
“pocono down's food court”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Was in the mood for some Chinese food, and came across this place in the food court. We got a generous amount of food and the price was reasonable. Would definitely eat here again.

Visited October 2013