“Not too thrilled.......”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My husband and I have been to other Longhorn restaurants, so we knew it would good. The food itself was good, but the wait was long. From the time we were seated, we waited at least 15 minutes or longer for a server to take a drink order. Our appetizer was timely, but the drink refills were forever. Twice, servers arrived at the table with other customers orders. Our order seemed to take awhile, so by this time my husband was getting irritated. Afterwards.... our check even took forever. Our server could be seen at another table talking away, which would have been fine if we were taken care of in a timely manner, or if they had been working. Overall, our server was as my husband summed up " A cocky in your face server, who apparently wasn't from the area". I can just about guarantee we will not be going back.

1  Thank babs067
There are newer reviews for Longhorn Steakhouse

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere, the food, and the service all were excellent! Everything my family of 4 ordered was spectacular. I highly recommend this Longhorn in particular.

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

I went into Longhorn steakhouse expecting it to be ordinary, kind of like Ponderosa years ago. What a mistake that was ! The ambiance & decor was beautiful. I was surprised to see how full they were at 2:00 in the afternoon. My Husband and I ordered a lunch combo. I had a Winter Brie Salad with a bowl if Baked Potato Soup. The Winter Brie Salad had mandarin oranges with dried cherries ( so good ), topped with grilled chicken and deep fried wedges of Brie, with a raspberry dressing, on top of mixed greens . A nice hot loaf of wheat bread was brought with soft butter .... Needless to say we asked for seconds on the bread. The Baked Potato soup was thick with large chunks of potato, in a cheesy, creamy base, topped with bacon bits. It was hot and very good. The dish was garnished with a small container of homemade hot potato chips drizzled with cheese sauce and bacon bits. A great addition to the combo. We had a very enjoyable meal at a great price of $7.99 for each combo. Before we arrived I found a coupon on their website that gave half off a combo when another one is purchased. Our bill was $14.98 total, my Husband had iced tea and I had water. Their desserts looked phenomenal, but we were too full to eat any more! I highly recommend Longhorn Steakhouse, the staff was very pleasant and ready to serve your every need . This particular restaurant just opened a month ago. Visit and enjoy a meal there, you'll be happy you did .

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have eaten at Longhorn before in other states and it is consistently good. Average prices with large portions and always delicious food.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Took my friend here for her birthday - really good food but wasn't impressed with the service! The check was on the table before we were asked if we wanted dessert, and that wasn't entirely okay with me.

Good for a chain restaurant, but expected more from a waitress who claimed to have so many years of experience…

Would eat here again but hope for better service.

1  Thank stonenash10