The hotel is just off I-81 located atop a hill, surrounded by a lovely landscaped property with great views of the mountains. I was surprised to find not only the "breakfast buffet" but a huge dining room with a menu, a casual bar that served simple sandwiches, burgers or salads until 9pm. What a plus for late arrivals. There are numerous tasty items on the buffet that also includes fresh juices, granola, yogurt, cereals and more.
The property has a beautiful walking path, outside dining or drinks.
The rooms are CLEAN, large and comfortable. Our kingroom had a sitting area, fridge, microwave 2 TV's, Wifi and comfortable bed with LOTS of pillows. Wifi is slow. Asked for an upgrade at check-in (Memorial Day Weekend) without a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with two restaurants on premises. Bistro & Lounge with outdoor seating. A hearty hot breakfast buffet included with every room. Large indoor pool, spa & sauna. Complimentary Business center, Wi-Fi, Fax & copy service, Iron & ironing board, Hair Dryer and Courtesy Airport & Casino shuttle. Meeting & Banquet rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre East Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus East Mountain Hotel Wilkes-Barre
- Best Western Plus East Mountain Inn And Suites
- Best Western Wilkes Barre