“Great place, even after all these years”
Review of Antonio's Pizza

Antonio's Pizza
Ranked #70 of 293 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We have been coming to antonios forever...... at least it seems that way. My husband and I are together for 35 years, and this has always been a favorite. Everything is made the same way now that it was 35 years ago. Love it !!!! Great service and great food!!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stopped in one night for a pie. As always, their pizza was fantastic. However, the weather outside was sweltering, and they must not have AC here. Mmmm.....hot pizza in a 90 degree dining room. But, whatever. On the way out, I decided to grab a 4 pack of Weyerbacher Double Simcoe (my favorite beer). It was ~14$. which is a little steep, but this is premium beer.

I got it home, and the beer looked like a lava lamp from all the auto-catalyzed yeast. It tasted like a barleywine. I contacted the brewery to see if perhaps they had a problem with a batch. They told me to check the shipment date, and it left the brewery in 2005!!!! This is 2013!!!

So, yeah...I applaud their efforts to expand the beer selection, but you can't keep good beer for 8 years with this AVB%. Plus, some of their beer is kept open in that 90 degree backroom.

Thankfully, the brewery refunded my money. I will eat at Antonio's again on a cooler day, but seeings how they don't rotate their stock or keep tabs of age, I would never buy a craft beer here.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Born in New York city I know what pizza should taste like and Pennsylvania does not have it.......Except.........Antonio's Pizza on River St! Great pizza - Good price - Pleasant employees

2  Thank Nikademis v
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Always a hit with the family. Clean, well-run and good fresh food including fresh soups. Buffalo pizza is my favorite here. This is my family's default afternoon place to eat and meet.

3  Thank MJE123