“Amazing pizza - mixture of sweet/spicy ”
Review of Angelo's Pizzeria

Angelo's Pizzeria
Ranked #50 of 289 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

On a whim, we ended up ordering from Angelo's while staying at a local hotel. We definitely made the right choice! We ordered a pizza with sweet sauce and spicy peppers (and other toppings) and the sweet/spicy combo was knock-out amazing! Definitely can't wait to order from Angelo's next time we pass through town.

1  Thank richwagner

Reviewed 27 March 2013

I live in Florida now, but in 1971 I lived in Wilkes Barre. Since then whenever I am in Wilkes Barre, I stop at Angelo's. It is small, only a few tables. If you eat in you will be amazed by the carry out business this Pizzeria has. My favorite is Anchovies and extra cheese, but all are great. fair prices and family owned. Call ahead, as the waiting time can be long because of the volume of business this neighbor Pizzeria does. http://citizensvoice.com/arts-living/angelo-s-pizza-still-thriving-after-50-years-in-business-1.1025310

2  Thank deltaraider21
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Angelo's pizza is the best pizza. I have been going there for years ever since I was a kid. If you like sweet sauce you have to try it. Try the sweet sauce with real bacon great combo. My only complaint it you always have to wait when you order even when they tell you a time its always after that but as good as the pizza is I dont care that I have to wait. It is worth the wait.

2  Thank Denine W
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I've been having Angelo's Pizza for years and I absolutely love it! However, it is important that my phone stays on at all times and it was about to die so I pluged my charger into an outlet by the food tables. I was yelled at by an employee saying that I "should have asked" to use their outlet and that I'm not allowed to use it anyway! If you dont want the public to use a public outlet, cover it up with tape it's not that hard. And I didn't appreciate being spoken to this way. I cancled my order and walked out there's NO NEED to be this rude to people at all!

4  Thank Alisha M
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Absolutely the best pizza you will ever have! Definitly do not leave Wilkes Barre without trying it!

1  Thank Paige W