“Best Pizza in the Valley”

Dino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #101 of 276 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Established in 1972 Dino's Pizza and Restaurant is a locally owned and operated pizzeria. Opened in 1972, we pride ourselves in providing authentic Italian food. We mix our dough fresh in-house daily. Our sauce is made from the finest ingredients and is an italian secret recipe passed down through the family. We use only the finest quality Mozzarella cheese shredded on premises. We also serve a variety of subs, sandwiches, pasta, salads and fresh homemade soups. Come join us for a quick bite to eat or evening meal with true Italian tastes at the Wyoming Valley Mall where we are located near JC Penny. Or call ahead for convenient takeout meals.
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Best Pizza in the Valley”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I just want to clarify that I am reviewing the sit down restaurant in the Wyoming Valley mall that is near JCPenney's.

I have NEVER had bad food here. I could eat this pizza every day (and my son would agree). I favor the chicken, bacon, tomato pizza and the white pizza with the tomato slices on it. The crust and sauce are the best. I hate sweet sauce on my pizza and you will definitely not find that here. My family has had Dino's salad bar, hoagies, italian dinners, pizza, stromboli, and garlic knots here!! We have never, ever been disappointed and if I'm hungry and at the mall...this is where I end up!! The service is always fast--these guys don't mess around. The guys aren't overly friendly, but they aren't ignorant either. Prices are reasonable.

• Visited October 2012

nanticoke pa.
“the best chicken wing pizza”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

this palce has the best chix wing pizza in the valley. the slices are huge and well worth the price. they have a large variety of topping on their slices.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank bagofbones
Philadelphia
“Best pizza in WB!”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

One of my favorite pizza spots in the WB!

Great service, pizza crust and flavors are excellent. (This is not the one in the food court.)

My favorite pizza is the chicken, bacon and tomato pizza. No one makes this pizza combination as good as Dino's. The white garlic sauce is awesome.

I usually get take out but you can dine-in. Restrooms available. Other Italian dinners available. Hoagies, soups, stromboli, etc.

When I pass through the WB, I make sure to stop off at Dino's for a slice or two.

• Visited September 2011