“Repeat visit” 4 of 5 bubbles

Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill
Ranked #18 of 275 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ottawa, ON
“Repeat visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Stopped here again during our "Snowbird" treck north. We're fond of the Smokey Bones chain and we were not disappointed this visit. Same friendly and attentive service, cold beer and good and abundant food at fair prices.

Easy access from I-81 and numerous hotels. Stop in and enjoy.

• Visited April 2014

Lutherville, Maryland
“Where was everybody?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Saint Patrick's Day. A client and I, in town for business decided on Smokey Bones for St. Paddy Day dinner. We drove past other places with nearly full lots. Smokey Bones had just a few cars. Hmmm.
We were seated quickly. A 22oz Guinness did not disappoint. The fried pickle and Memphis wings were really good.
My BLT burger looked good but was bland. My client had a salad that was ok. With two sodas, the tab topped $60 for two. Kinda steep, don't you think? I believe my money can be better spent elsewhere.

“Good BBQ for NEPA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I have been here with my family twice. After the first visit I asked if they wanted to go a few weeks later and an actual cheer came from the back if the minivan. The pulled pork and brisket were pretty good considering we are in the northeast! The four sauces they give you at ever table makes up for any thing you may miss from your favorite southern BBQ joint. The service was good to fair and the prices are a little higher than other chains.

Union Dale, Pennsylvania, USA
“I really like this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food is very good, the prices reasonable, the service is excellent, the boneism's are just too funny. It is a great place to be with friends or family.

Visited December 2013
Endicott, New York
“BBQ Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My daughter and I stop by Smokey Bones for lunch and enjoyed the atmosphere very much. The staff were polite abd helpful and the food was great for the price.

Visited December 2013