“Absolutely Incredible!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Vero
“Absolutely Incredible!!!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We never expected to have such a good dinner. We were traveling with a pet, so we did take-out. The spring rolls and Chicken Satay were to die for! A must do if you want Thai. Right on Main Street in Downtown Wilkes-Barre! Who would have guessed???

Visited September 2013

Pocono's
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Had lunch there yesterday. I went based on the reviews posted here. I went with my girlfriend & were greeted at the door by a very pleasant lady at the front and were promptly seated. The atmosphere was very nice. Probably the best Asian themed space I've been in. After ordering, I blinked and our appetizer arrived. We got (I forget what it's called) rolls with shrimp & crab. It was delicious! Then our entrees arrived. My GF had Pad Thai & I had the seafood salad. Both were awesome.

• Visited August 2013
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Food was outstanding! Soups so good like a flavor explosion in your mouth. Wow! Duck salad healthy ,crisp, crunch, sweet, spicy...omg . Atmosphere was nice, clean and pretty peaceful music playing . Can't wait to go back!!! A true gem in the heart of Wilkes barre...who new?

• Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very good Thai cuisine.”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I found Thai Thai to be better than most of the Thai places in my home city of Philadelphia. Tasty food, good service, and nice decor. It was a little pricy for Wilkes-Barre, though.

Visited June 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Nice atmosphere and pleasant staff”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

It was really good. The service was quick. The food was good. The staff was nice and smiling. The atmosphere was nice and evenif it was busy, it was pleasantly quiet. The prices were reasonable. I would recommend without reserves.

Visited April 2013