EconoLodge Arena
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge Arena(Wilkes-Barre)
View Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites(Wilkes-Barre)
Wilkes Barre Lodge(Wilkes-Barre)
View Hotel
All reviewsecono lodgeperkins restauranthospitality roomroom was cleanbagelseconomy hotelhard boiled eggsthe breakfast areafront desk staffchoice hotelswould stay here againcontinental breakfastmicrowave and fridgefirst floorone night staylong tripsmoking room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The staff are friendly and cooperative. The rooms are well maintained and the hotel is in a great location close to everything you need, restaurants, gas, casino, shopping etc. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are on a tight budget.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
EconoLodgeArena, Manager at EconoLodge Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Your kind words of praise are very much appreciated and especially the high recommendation.
We pride ourselves in offering our guests the best possible experience when they visit us and your comments tell us we are doing something right.
Thank you so very much for your high scores and for taking time to offer other travelers your thoughts.
Hope to see you again soon....

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is one of those hotels that are really for those who will be out and about but want a place that is clean and offer a decent nights rest. This is that type of hotel. Continental breakfast in the morning was very good. I had scrambled eggs, toast, banana and of course, coffee. All was very good and my family (4 people) all found something to their liking.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent visit with us.
Your opinion really does matter.
I was happy to hear you enjoyed the new addition to our breakfast. We recently upgraded from just a Continental to a Full hot breakfast and most of our guests have given us very positive feedback.
Thank you again and we hope to see you soon...

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is my go-to stop in WB, have family and history there so will visit again.
Convenient to downtown, generous breakfast, staff is friendly and helpful.
Rooms are clean and comfortable and quiet. Perkins restaurant is convenient for late night and early morning checkouts.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hi Bonnie...
I truly appreciate that you took the time to offer your thoughts about your recent stay with us.
I was thrilled to hear that your visit was a pleasant one and you'll return to us again.
Our repeat customers are the hotel's lifeline.
Thank you...and see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We booked a 2dbl non-smoking room. This property is not the newest, but it proves what good management can do. The room was spotless and comfortable. The internet worked well. The water pressure was good. The staff was friendly and efficient. The breakfast was above average, and the area was kept spotless. This hotel has won numerous awards, including a platinum award for Wyndham for 2014. You can see why! They have everything down to a science and give you a magnifying glass with a rating sheet when you check in. That's confidence! I would highly recommend this hotel, especially for the price.

Room Tip: The front of the hotel faces a main road.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RobPC2013
EconoLodgeArena, Manager at EconoLodge Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you so very much for sharing your time and experience with us.
I cannot express how wonderful reading your comments about your recent stay made me feel. I will certainly pass them along to the entire staff.
Feedback such as yours just seems to make the day to day business of the hotel just a bit brighter.
Thank you again and hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

The night manager was extremely nice and was very efficient and helpful at getting me checked in. The room was clean and spacious. My only complaint was some of the shady individuals staying in the place.when I got to my room later at night after going to the casino there were two guys outside being loud and drunk trying to hitch a ride to a strip club. They offered me cocaine but I politely declined. Meanwhile the late night desk person just say there instead of asking the idiots to leave. Other than that it was an ok experience considering the cheap price.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends