EconoLodge Arena
US$132
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$112
US$94
Red Roof Inn Wilkes Barre Arena(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$58
Mohegan Sun Pocono(Wilkes-Barre)
US$175
US$160
All reviewsecono lodgeperkins restauranthospitality roomroom was cleanbagelseconomy hotelhard boiled eggsthe breakfast areafront desk staffchoice hotelswould stay here againcontinental breakfastmicrowave and fridgefirst floorone night staylong tripsmoking room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I look for a hotel with good ratings on price and cleaniness. We stayed here while traveling. The room was clean and fresh. The rates are good and the area safe. Free wifi and a hot breakfast. Very friendly staff. Recommend!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
EconoLodgeArena, Manager at EconoLodge Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback!
I will share your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words.
We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Hope you'll visit us again soon....

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Very nice and accommodating staff. Clean updated lobby. Room was very spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable. Rested well. Not your typical EconoLodge, this one is upscale. Wish they were all this nice! Staff is really concerned that your stay is good. We were very pleased and price was great!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Gfreegirl

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise.
The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices.
I was very pleased to hear you found your room comfortable and clean.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Stayed at this Econo Lodge in May and was very pleased with how clean my room turned out to be. Awesome! Hats off to the housekeeping dept. for such an excellent job. Staff was very courteous and the rates are great. Quick check-in and check-out. Large truck parking made this Econo Lodge perfect. Would stay again and would recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so very much for sharing your time and experience with us.
I cannot express how wonderful reading your comments about your recent stay made me feel. I will certainly pass them along to the entire staff.
Feedback such as yours just seems to make the day to day business of the hotel just a bit brighter.
Thank you again and hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband, two dogs and I spent one night at this incredibly inexpensive Econo Lodge. Check-in was a breeze and we were provided a comfortable room. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Beds appeared a tad small, but nonetheless were comfortable. B'fast was quite good. The hotel is only 5 miles from the beautiful Mohegan Sun Casino so if you're planning to spend time there, the Econo Lodge is a good home base.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gloria K

Hi Gloria...
I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to offer your review and for expressing your positive comments.
It's truly rewarding to hear how pleased you were with your visit.
Our guests feedback is more important than you can imagine and yours is like icing on a cake.
Thank you again and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I just stayed here with my four young children. I felt safe at all times. The staff was friendly and very on top of things. I didn't have to wait or ask twice for anything we needed. Housekeeping was friendly and worked willingly around our morning schedule. The free continental breakfast is more than I've seen at most places. They had scrambled eggs, sausage, baked oatmeal with all the toppings, all types of muffins/waffles/bread, etc., cereal, and more! It was so helpful to be able to start our days with full and happy kids!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 10years2gether

I was thrilled to hear you enjoyed your recent visit with us.
Thank you for taking the time to let me know.
We just recently upgraded to a hot breakfast and the response so far has been very positive. Most of our guests really enjoy the scrambled eggs and sausage. Even the freshly made oatmeal has been a big hit even though it's warm weather, which surprised me.
Once again....thank you and we hope we'll see you again soon.