“Business trip... FedEx”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Williamsport
Philadelphia, United States
“Business trip... FedEx”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

As always, I had a good aty at this location and always stay at a hilton property because of the quailty and service. The staff at this location was very professional and the room and hotel were very good quality. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Holland, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We've been staying at this Hampton Inn since it opened around 16 years ago and have never had a bad experience. The few times we've had an issue it's always been addressed by the staff in a courteous and professional manner. One such time was a few years back when we were booked in a room directly underneath some roof construction work that started way earlier in the morning than we wanted to get up. When my husband brought it up at the desk we were comped for the night. The manager later sent a letter to us as well apologizing for the matter.

This morning I looked for a particular breakfast treat (supplied by a local restaurant) that had always been at the breakfast buffet area before. When I asked the breakfast area staffer about it she said she'd go ask the manager about it. Next thing I know, she came over to me and said the manager would give me a coupon from that restaurant, good for one free treat (the absent goodie). The breakfast staffer also brought over a couple of pastries from the breakfast buffet. While they weren't nearly as good as the missing goodie, her gesture showed care and concern; much appreciated. All this was done without any asking on my part.

The rooms here have always been nice, especially the king-sized suites big enough to do cartwheels in. Great location with a Wegman's and Kohl's practically next door. My only real complaint is that the fitness room is really too small for the amount of equipment in it. I appreciate the full rack of weights and the machines, but there's barely any room to walk around.

Medford, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Made the reservation , and before we left confirmed reservation. Everything was exactly what I made the reservation. Talked to front desk and said may be in little early, they said would note it and try and have room waiting. Walked up to front desk , gave my name the front desk clerk repeated what I wanted and the room was waiting. Yes we were early. We both got he card to open our door and both worked on the first try. Room was exactly what I have enjoyed with Hampton Inns. We unloaded our luggage (enough trucks were available to carry the luggage) and asked direction to our destination . They had a waiting hand out for us to follow to our destination. One small problem , the directions had said got two or three miles. Would really like to have definitive directions. We did get there and had a very successful meeting. Next am enjoyed the shot shower and the breakfast had everything. I normally have serial and fruit for breakfast , tired the eggs and were not up to par. After another night of great sleeping , woke up and our bill was not under the door. No big thing but other doors had their bills. All and all it was very nice experience staying there

Room Tip: would never have booked it unless trip advisor gave good reviews
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Houtzdale, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

This was a great place to stay. Very helpful and friendly staff. Nice breakfast setup. Place was close to everything. Easy to get in and out of. Nice facilities that were clean and well taken care of.

Wellsboro, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Our foster care agency gave us a gift certificate for a 1 night stay at the Hampton in Williamsport. It was a beautiful hotel and we had a wonderful time. If you are looking for a very nice hotel near the mall and all of the shopping areas in Williamsport, this is a great choice! Kohl's was in walking distance. The bed was very comfy and everything was neat and clean. The pool was very clean. The staff at the Hampton were super friendly. The free breakfast in the morning was great too. Lots of hot stuff we love to have for breakfast, along with yogurt, fruits, cereal, etc.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Gerald P
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

This was an AWESOME hotel! Only 2 months old and could not be nicer... Beautiful patio with fireplace and firepit, pool and jacuzzi, free hot breakfast, and great gym with earphones to go! Would stay another week if I could! The staff were amazing, too!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Marisa P
Lansdowne,PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed here overnight with my wife and daughters as our son was visiting at Lycoming College and was being picked up the next morning so we came up the evening before. The hotel was much more than I expected. The desk staff were very friendly, polite, and professional. We lucked up and had a room on the first floor just steps away from the pool. The room was very clean and I just could not have asked for a more family friendly hotel. The view of the mountains at the entrance was simply breathtaking. We had dinner at Perkins restaurant because it was late and its on the grounds of the hotel. I would definitely stay here again as well as recommend.