“Great food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Lewisburg PA
“Great food”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

terrific food-everything is wonderful. but the price they pay for being so great is being too busy for takeout many nights and too crowded/too long a wait. I wish they were in a bigger venue and/or safer neighborhood but I'll take whatever I can get because Abrana's is awesome! Try the chicken enchiladas with the green chili sauce in medium spice :)

• Visited June 2013

Williamsport, Pennsylvania, USA
“DELICIOUS!'”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

My friends and I go here for "family dinner" often. The food is absolutely amazing. The enchilladas are our favorite. They come in a variety of meats and sauces and, yes, we have tried all of them. I highly recommend the chilli relleno and the rosbif enchilladas. It is byob.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank H9695QYjenniferb
“TASTY LAX SNACK”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

My son and i were on our way to watch a Bucknell Lacrosse game and needed a little scooby snack. This establishment didn't disappoint. Decent price and decent portions. The wait staff is friendly (and pretty). We enjoyed our nachos and our tacos.

Decor: no need to put sombreros and blankets on the wall--let your food speak for itself.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank scrotim
“Definitely worth the trip.”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My wife and I have been eating here for years. First in Northumberland and now in Williamsport, we seem to have always had to travel about an hour. But it is well worth the trip. It is definitely not what would expect in this part of the country. I have travelled on business throughout the Southwest; and yet, I have not found a place that does it as consistantly across the board as this place. There may be other places that I would go to for a particular dish, but this is where we take our "out-of-town" guests for an overall New Mexican experience.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank TFoster2020
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Great food at a good price”
Reviewed 12 March 2013 via mobile

Very good traditional mexican food. You get a great value with awesome food. Definitely a must try, and don't forget to sample the sauces. Havent been disappointed. And dont forget to byob.

1 Thank Zearp