“Very good experience!”

Residence Inn Williamsport
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Williamsport
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The front desk clerks were very friendly. The room was very clean. Breakfast had lots of food choices. They even had good creamers for intolerant dairy sufferers. Would love to stay there again. Walking access to stores. Complimentary garage parking pass!

Room Tip: I did not use their Wifi.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Someone at this hotel thinks like a traveller! From the moment we walked in to the moment we left, the staff made us feel at home. The rooms are beautiful, clean and spacious, the breakfast is hot and delicious, and the attendants are so helpful. They took the time to show us local restaurants and things to do in the area.

I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Best hotel ever. New, very modern décor, convenient location and fabulous breakfast,couldn't ask for more. Our stay was amazing. Large space, full kitchen with connected living room and bedroom. Also, walk in glass shower.

Room Tip: Fourth floor, front view!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank pamsp1430
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had a very pleasant stay here when in Williamsport. The location is easy to get to in downtown, there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance and the parking garage in right next door. The hotel it pretty new, the lobby is fresh, clean and inviting. The rooms are large, comfortable and have plenty of outlets for charging/using electronic items. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was well designed. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Well done Marriott! I pass through Williamsport several times a year on my way from where I live now to my hometown in Upstate NY. I have stayed at several Residence Inns in several states - usually with my family and usually for the kitchen facilities. I find them a pleasure to stay in as they meet all my needs. This overnight stop was unplanned as I was unexpectedly tired while driving on this trip. I made a reservation on my phone app and arrived shortly thereafter. Wow! My experience began with one of the most delightful front desk clerks I met in some time. Loads of personalityand as helpful as can be. I believe she really enjoyed her job. Can't tell you how refreshing that was! I only wish I had written her name down so I could mention her by name.

There is no parking lot for the hotel so they use a garage next door. It was not a problem at all. She clearly instructed me how to use the card I was given to exit the garage without a charge. I am not sure just how old the hotel is but from what I saw it could have been finished the day before I arrived. Firstly let me tell you that I worked as a housekeeper (even for Marriott at one time) at hotels for many years and I have a VERY HIGH standard of cleanliness. This hotel was one of the most pristine I have stayed at in I don't know how long. The room decor was modern and stunning and impeccably clean - especially the bathroom). The mattress was extremely comfy.

I sent my husband cell phone pictures and said "wish you were here cuz I'm staying!" For our next trip back home, Williamsport and this Residence Inn will be a PLANNED stop! As an added note we are Marriott Platinum members. This hotel is an example of why. P.S. - the wine one can buy in the market shop in the lobby, although overpriced, is a nice (and sometimes very welcomed) option!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2014

From the Front Desk to the Breakfast Attendant to the Housekeeping Staff; all were warm and welcoming. Something about the hotel makes it a place you want to return again. As i write this comment my wife and I are back again this week.

Congrats to the management on their selecting and training of such a great staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J0hn_N0ble
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

What a great room for a pet friendly hotel! Gorgeous room and an excellent breakfast! Real glasses, silverware and china makes a big difference! The staff was very friendly and the rooms were lovely. The only drawback is the the parking garage is a bit of a walk at night.

• Stayed: July 2014