“awesome”

Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Williamsport
Coldwater, Mississippi
“awesome”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The rooms were very nice and the people and staff were awesome and very helpful..I would def.go back there again...they have smoking and non smoking and the food places they give you to choose from are awesome also...

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank bayleighsmom
econolodgesales, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate any feedback (good or bad), since it is our goal to make sure our guests are happy.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This was one of the nicer Econo Logdes we have stayed at. We upgraded to the "lodge" and it had a refrigerator, full kitchen set up. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff could not have been nicer.

In the morning the breakfast bar was equipped with toast, bagels, donuts, make your own waffles, and decaf and regular coffee. There was a nice eating area and the staff kept checking to make sure everything was well stocked.

I would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay at the lodge. It is worth the upgrade.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Misty T, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate any feedback you have and will use it to improve our performance. Thank you and we look forward to serving you in the future!
Three Springs, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I spent a couple of weeks trying to figure out what the best deal would be for my husband and I when it came to figuring out where we would stay. Our anniversary trip was going to be shorter than normal due to the economy so no Bed and Breakfast or cabin. Our trip this year was to Wellsboro, PA to see the PA Grand Canyon. This motel was chosen because it was less expensive, a king size bed was available, free wifi and because it features free breakfast. A bonus was that a Sheetz was a few feet away. I booked the reservation online. It has been 7 years since I smoked and the smell doesn't bother my husband either so when there was only the option of a king bed in a smoking room I still took it. I now know that I don't want to do that again. Outside of that the room was great and I am picky!! The entire toilet was clean - not just the seat. There was nothing skeazy about the shower curtain or the entire room . Walking barefoot was no problem. The next morning my husband went to breakfast while I was having coffee and checking out Facebook. I joined him about 15 minutes later and he was not happy. There was breakfast but neither one of us would consider it to be a deluxe continental breakfast as there was no fruit or breakfast meats. This isn't a huge deal with me but it is with my husband.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Misty T, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear Ionesagem,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Econo Lodge Williamsport. We appreciate all your feedback. We strive to improve and always look forward our guests comments. You had mentioned that our breakfast was lacking fruit and breakfast meats. I apologize that this might make our breakfast seem less deluxe. Please know that making adjustments such as adding fruit is something we are seriously considering. Your comments are very important to us and we want the very best for our guests. Currently our continental breakfast does include Belgium Waffles, fresh doughnuts, muffins, and bagels. Kellogg's brand cereals, hot tea, coffee (regular & decaf), orange juice, whole milk and condiments. I hope that you enjoyed your anniversary and we hope that stay with us again on your next trip to Williamsport. Thank you again for your comments.
New London, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a stopover in our travels.For a place this large they should have at least 2 waffle makers.The breakfast area was ok, but the toaster was broken on one side! The front desk people were friendly.The room was clean and smelled fresh. It was difficult to figure out if the HVAC system worked. We booked this via Choice Hotels 30% Fall discount do we were satisfied

• Stayed October 2013
Krystal C, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 20 August 2015
Dear Guest,

My apologies for the late, LATE response to your review on TripAdvisor!

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback of our property! Thank you for your compliments; we really try our best to maintain conditions of the property and focus on our service and cleanliness!

We have since replaced that broken toaster! Also, our breakfast area, typically, is not very busy, it must have been a very busy time, that one waffle-maker was not sufficient during your stay! My apologies for any inconvenience of waiting that that may have caused you.

I have shared your valuable feedback with our Management crew and Staff, so that they are aware and encouraged by the positive response their hard work has resulted in!

Thank you again for your time and feedback, it is truly appreciated!
As always, thank you for your business and loyalty to our property! We hope to serve you again soon, during your next visit to Williamsport PA! Please feel free to reach out to us should you have any further requests/questions/concerns! Have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,
570-326-1501
econolodgesales@comcast.net
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stayed here so we could attend the Little League World Series and make a family weekend of it. Even though the hotel was a little older the location was perfect, staff friendly and many little leaguers were staying here which made it extra special.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank BUZZ1313
Dear Guest,

My apologies for the late, LATE response to your review on TripAdvisor!

We would love to see you back this year or next during this 2015 Little League World Series! We are in the process of updating furniture, bedding, mattresses, bedside electrical outlets and televisions in our rooms; we are very excited about all these new upgrades to the property, giving us a new, fresh look!!

Thank you again for your time and feedback, it is truly appreciated!

Best Regards,
570-326-1501
econolodgesales@comcast.net
California
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Needed a "cheaper" option for a weekend wedding. Got into my room easy enough with no problems. The room had two double beds, coffee machine, microwave, fridge. Great shower, except someone forgot to throw away the soap and empty shampoo bottles from the previous guest. There were weird bugs flying around the room so that was weird. The problem I had was that every morning I left my room and whenever I came back my key card wouldn't work. Happened every day I was there, I stayed 3 nights. I kept having to get my card reset. When I asked the man at the desk is this some kind of policy where they turn off your key every day, he looked at me like I was stupid. I was just wondering why this happened every day. This is a place where truckers stay, so the first night there was a fight in the parking lot at 2:30 in the morning and they were breaking glass. Had to call the lobby who said they would take care of it, yelling went on for a while longer after that. Breakfast was waffles, yogurt, cereal, no fresh fruit; didn't get it the last day. I guess you get what you pay for is the lesson here. Pillows were comfortable. Not enough plugs in the room that worked.

Room Tip: Bring a power strip if you want to charge your things.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank coutterhill
Miranda A, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
Dear Coutterhill, Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your stay at the Econo Lodge Williamsport. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the problems you encountered. Please be assured that I have followed up on all the issues you had and we have taken steps to ensure these problems do not occur in the future. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Williamsport. In a few weeks we will begin renovations on some of our guestrooms including new mattresses, new bedding, new carpet and HDTV's. We also have a new guest patio are for our guests to gather and relax outside while grilling or enjoying the firepit. Thank you again for your comments.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Stayed here just one night. Room was decently clean and had 2 double beds and a microwave/fridge. TV was old but did have HBO. The staff were cordial, but not too friendly. The breakfast was pretty decent----make your own waffles, yogurt, bagels/toast, oatmeal, bananas, and cereals. The hotel wasn't full, and it was a quiet stay. Basic budget accomodations, a bit overpriced for the location. Then again, due to the fracking industry, prices in Williamsport have gone up in the past few years, because they know they can demand it...

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank charli l
Miranda A, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 16 April 2013
Dear Charli I, Thank you for sharing feedback with us regarding your stay at the Econo Lodge Williamsport. I am pleased that you found our hotel to be clean and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet. I apologize that you felt our hotel is overpriced for our area. You are correct that hotel room prices have increased in the last few years in Williamsport. Our goal is to provide clean, comfortable accomodations at a great value to our guests. We have priced our guestrooms as one of the most reasonably priced hotels in the budget segment. We appreciate your comments about the Econo Lodge Williamsport and we hope to see you and your family again soon. Miranda Anderson, General Manager.