I stayed at this hotel in February 2010 and had some bad experiences (see "Shabby but not Chic..."). The assistant manager read my review, called me and apologized. He said that the hotel had "dropped the ball" and that they were going to work on improving.
So I went back in May. What a difference! We had topnotch service. The staff was paying attention to the customers. There were managers overseeing service at the desk and in the restaurant. The food and service in the restaurant were great; our room was beautiful, and everything I complained about before had been taken care of. We had some trouble with the key cards for our door, and a manager was right up to take care of it. I think that this hotel has undergone a management shake-up and is really trying to give good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic SureStay Signature Collection Genetti Hotel has been creating memories for world wide travelers since 1922. Our Convenient downtown location in combination with the hotels warm atmosphere and friendly staff make our hotel the perfect choice. We offer a variety of traditional rooms along with whirlpool suites and 'extended stay' rooms. Over 200 hotel rooms, 8,000 sq. Feet of banquet space, full service restaurant and bar & much much more!! We've got everything - all under one roof - to accommodate your needs! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Genetti Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Genetti Lycoming Williamsport
- Genetti Lycoming Hotel Williamsport