“Good stay!”

Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Willow Grove
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed one night at this hotel and it was just fine.....good clean, updated room. Very near the Pennsylvania Turnpike which was convenient for us as we were in the area for business. There are restaurants nearby which is handy.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank dejemahan
Kelsey E, Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear dejemahan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your recent stay! We are so happy you enjoyed your room and your overall stay with us! If you're ever traveling again (whether it be for business OR for pleasure), we hope you consider us again!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This place is showing its years, and also the lack of good competition in the area. The decor is OK (conventional Hampton Inn) but feels tacky, as if they'd bought a Motel 6 and sprayed on 'Hampton Inn' stuff. The bed, fluffed up to appear 'fancy', with the fake sticky to tell me that the'd washed the cover (thanks) was uncomfortable; worse was the Amana AC unit in my room was louder than the Indy 500 speedway in full swing. I don't think it's just the room--it's just that they've found a formula that appears to satisfy people for the least amount of investment possible. Pass....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mortimer K,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in Willow Grove and your stay here. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than stellar. Yes, our property is 30 years old, but I guarantee you we have been a Hampton Inn since 1991. We hope you choose to give us a second chance in the future so that we can show your our "Hamptonality"!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The staff is always very helpful and friendly! The breakfast is great! We love the beds and the bedding. We have stayed here 4-5 times a year for the last four years. It will continue to be our only choice in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Penny D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay in our hotel! We are so glad you enjoy the breakfast and we hope you got yourself a waffle! :) Thanks so much for making us your top choice in Willow Grove and we will see you next time!!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed on the 1st floor. Very Loud. Carpet was dirty and sheets not that nice. Bathrooms + furniture need to be updated. Location is good but very loud train and trucks on 276. Lots to do in the area without having to go to Philly. Front desk staff is great. Very nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We really enjoyed the hotel. It was clean as well as the staff was very friendly. Do not stay on the side of the hotel that has the train tracks as it can be loud at times. Overall would stay again. The free hot breakfast was pretty good.

Room Tip: request to be on the opposite side of the hotel that the train tracks are on.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed here for one night on a Saturday. The check-in was inconsistent. The gentleman checking in next to me was given a lot of information by the clerk regarding breakfast, internet access, etc. I got my keys. I guess I was expected to overhear the directions instead of being given the same information. The room was sufficient, but it's the first hotel I've ever been in that didn't have closets in the rooms. Unless it was very cleverly disguised, I could find nowhere to hang up a few items. Odd. Otherwise the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. But soundproofing was non-existent; I could even hear the person in the bathroom next to me.

The biggest issue in my room was that the drapes weren't long enough. So there was about a 3 -inch gap that left me exposed to whoever might be in the parking lot looking into my room. It was a very uncomfortable feeling, and had I been staying more than one night I would have asked to change rooms.

I stayed here because I needed to make a last minute reservation and I stayed free with Hilton Honors points. Given the option with prior planning and more notice, I think I would take a pass.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Friendly nice staff. Great location with mall down street. Nice variety breakfast items. Issues of concern was there were only 2 towels in room upon arrival, floors looked like they had not been vacumned with debris in halls in various places and on floor in my room. Comforter in duvet came out during 2nd nite there and I'm glad it did because I found large blood stains on it where it had obviously been washed, but did not come out & then placed in the duvet with the brown blood stain on it,..brown makeup was on another spot of the duvet.. notified them and they brought up a new duvet and a new comforter so they rectified it. But this was probably the only Hampton Inn that was not up to par as they usually are. The staff and hotel desk attendants were nice though---they just shoulda thrown that comforter out instead of washing it and trying to hide it from their customers.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willow Grove
Fairfield Inn & Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
Courtyard Philadelphia Willow Grove
Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington
Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
Residence Inn Philadelphia Willow Grove

Been to Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove? Share your experiences!